fitz

Not starting Fitz yesterday was a smart move.

Our QBs were taking some big hits yesterday and the line was horrible ... even non existent in some cases.

Fitz had his confidence shaken in the NE game, no need to pile it on yesterday. He almost certainly is the Bills starter next season no matter who is drafted so let him heal and shake off the one very bad game to get ready for next season.

well i think today showed how good fitz is and if he gets a good line in front of him maybe he could be great, i feel if fitz played it would have been a different game, anybody else feel the same?

According to his presser, Gailey

Interestingly enough, Gailey (who watches all the film and all the practice) refers to Fitzpatrick as having accuracy

I wonder what he sees (or how he judges) that is different than everyone here who tags Fitz as "inaccurate"?

According to his presser, Gailey

Interestingly enough, Gailey (who watches all the film and all the practice) refers to Fitzpatrick as having accuracy

I wonder what he sees (or how he judges) that is different than everyone here who tags Fitz as "inaccurate"?

This hidden part of the game has always intrigued me. The HC knows the play call and if was changed. He knows if a breakdown occurred and who was respoonsible. If a receiver ran the wrong route, missed a sight adjust, or if a protection failure was overcome. I suspect that Fitz has been good at avoiding disaster in the face of multiple breakdowns, made quick reads and gotten rid of the ball to avoid sacks.

In short Chan would know every obstacle that was presented and how Fitz handled it. These post game film sessions and the conclusions the coaching staff draws from them are pivotal to building a team but as fans we are lagely ignorant of them.

I think that Gailey was honest about Brohm's play. He wasn't errant or careless with the ball nor was unaware of what the plays required. The speed of the game was a couple beats too fast for him and those disastrous plays are the result.