Which is more important to you?

major

Which is more important to you?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which takes top priority of the two?

• College football team
    • Buffalo Bills

I went to Bonas, so we didn't have football. Therefore, I can't vote. But, I have often debated in my head about which sports team is the one I care the most about - the Bills or the Bonnies. I'm still not sure.

I'm a proud graduate of Temple University, and the Owls are definitely on the rise, but I live for my Bills of B-lo.

I went to Bonas, so we didn't have football. Therefore, I can't vote. But, I have often debated in my head about which sports team is the one I care the most about - the Bills or the Bonnies. I'm still not sure.

Right now the Bills probably could not beat the Bonnies co-ed flag football team.

BTW graduating from Niagara leaves me in the same boat relative to a college football team. Cornell for Grad school still doesn't leave me with a football powerhouse to root for. Even in a "free choice" scenario (i.e I could pick any college football team to follow) I am still a Bills fan to the core.

Went to Canisius, no football team as well. I'm a Bama fan for college football but not even close to the Bills.

Since we are about to hit the offseason of college and pro ball, I was curious to see which football team is more important to you.

TCU season over. Not interested that much in the National Championship Oregon/Auburn. Bills take the lead in my interest now as well as my Cowboys. As a fan of each, I would like next year to be a better one.

Oregon State...where I went. :)

Yup, if my alma mater had a football team, I'm pretty sure I'd have to go with that.....And, like I said, as crazy as it sounds, I'm probably about equal with my college basketball team vs. the Bills. We have a VERY tight alumni base - even after 25 years, we still are in constant contact and get together all the time.......I would think a place like Corvallis would breed the same type of bonds.

Went to Canisius, no football team as well. I'm a Bama fan for college football but not even close to the Bills.

Didnt Canisius have a club team?

Each college game is essentially a play-off game, and therefor of greater importance than pro ball.

My vote- college ball

Yup, if my alma mater had a football team, I'm pretty sure I'd have to go with that.....And, like I said, as crazy as it sounds, I'm probably about equal with my college basketball team vs. the Bills. We have a VERY tight alumni base - even after 25 years, we still are in constant contact and get together all the time.......I would think a place like Corvallis would breed the same type of bonds.

That's pretty cool that you've kept in touch with them. I have only kept in touch with a couple of alumni.

The one thing I miss about not being in college are the game days. Just walking around campus, you can feel excitement... especially on civil war day. :) The whole community down there (actually the whole state of OR) supports this team like crazy.