Ralph already told you who we were drafting

major

this team needs to take the best lineman available on either side of the ball and right now it doesnt look like there is an offensive lineman rated that high so the pick should be either of the two defensive lineman that Denver doesnt take.

Agreed. The Steelers show us a dominant D can keep you competative for years in the NFL just as much as an all world QB can. Steelers went 3-1 early this year with Dixon and Batch. They are playoff contenders every year irrespective of Big Ben ups and downs. The Ravens Flacco is good but no Brady or Manning and the jets D doesn't require tons of help from Sancheese... I dont see Eli as worlds better than Fitzy yet he has a ring and would be playoff bound again save a meltdown against Philly.

Lets see them get the biggest badest meanest athletic big man that will dominate the guy accross from him every down. No WR's no RB

It's cool - people just like Fitzpatrick as a person and can relate to him and just have that urge inside themselves to want him to succeed. I know I feel that way about him - I just wish he was better at being a quarterback so we didn't need to give him clipboard duty.

That last game should have told you just how much Fitz is needed by this team. I cant believe people are bitching about a 3000 yard passer and a guy that nearly tied the TD record for a Bills QB.....

Makeshift O line, no tight end, lack of running game, rookie wide receivers, and no defense backing him up........

Ralph probably forgot what he said shortly afterward.

Exactly!

That last game should have told you just how much Fitz is needed by this team. I cant believe people are bitching about a 3000 yard passer and a guy that nearly tied the TD record for a Bills QB.....

Makeshift O line, no tight end, lack of running game, rookie wide receivers, and no defense backing him up........

Those are huge points. Imagine IF we had a prolific running game that allowed Fitz to throw 10 to 15 less passes in a game while relying more on play action passing. Under those circumstances I would expect us to win a lot of games.

AP (October 11, 2010): Bills owner Ralph Wilson spoke with John Wawrow of The Associated Press on Monday, disclosing three things in the process: he thinks his football team is bad; he think it'll take three years to rebuild a talent-depleted roster; and he calls drafting a quarterback the team's top priority entering the 2011 NFL Draft.

I sure hope they have that comment on video, because October was a long time ago and Ralph doesn't remember what he said this morning.

I think Fitz is THE MAN. Chan loves Fitz and trusts him. Chan has been around long enough to not want to wait for a major rebuilding project to unfold (which he now realizes is unavoidable). Even Chan has to realize (and myself) that Fitz has some limitations and you cannot go into 2011 with just one QB. They either need to sign a veteran backup or draft the next up and comer so Fitz can help groom him. Fitz would still be the guy in 2011 but lets face it, the bearded wonder got away with getting drilled several times on scrambles. You can't assume Fitz is gonna be able to start all 16 games next year the way he plays. He takes some pretty big shots and i'm surprised he didn't get concussed at least on 5 separate occasions this year.

I believe you can write off Luck. He gets drafted #1 or stays in school. I do think the Bills are gonna draft Newton or Mallet with the #3 pick and i am ok with that. Nix and Gailey know they need a guy behind Fitz. Don't kid yourself, if the Bills pass on either of those guys, they will be swooped up in the Top 10 by our opponents. They'll probably go heavy on D the rest of the way.