Browns Circle the Drains

buckeyemike

I watched almost all of the game today at my friend Andy's house. Andy is still a diehard Browns fan. And boy, did he die hard today.

I saw Drew have a horrible game, and the Bills STILL score 34 unanswered points. McGahee makes the difference, but that goes without saying.

The difference is that the Browns seemed to be in total disarray today. Things are really, really bad in Brownstown right now. They are facing a complete collapse. A 10 game losing streak is possible to end the season. It wasn't even this bad in 1990, when the Bills beat the Browns 42-0 in Cleveland.

At one point early in the 4th Quarter, I remarked to Andy, "This is like pulling wings off flies." I had my London Fletcher jersey, and even my Buffalo Winghead hat.

Maybe I'll be nice to Andy and order him a Jills Swimsuit Calendar for Christmas. :doh::(:w00t:

Mike

At one point early in the 4th Quarter, I remarked to Andy, "This is like pulling wings off flies."  I had my London Fletcher jersey, and even my Buffalo Winghead hat.

Mike

157158[/snapback]

:( Now THAT'S harsh....

The Brown's clubhouse must be a peach. Davis quits and takes $12 million with him, Garcia p-o's everybody off this week, the Bills diddle them, and a snowstorm greets them on the way home.