Random Draft Prediction

Virgil

So, maybe i'm reaching too far on this thought. But in reading some articles about the new head coach in Carolina, I read a lot of similarities to the Bills about not spending money.

When I read this, and think about other years where people would not pick the clear-cut number one prospect in the draft because they don't want to pay them, it leads me to believe that we will see some twists in this years draft.

My Prediction: If Luck declares, he will either go 1st overall to whatever team trades up to the first overall pick, or he will fall to 3rd because neither the Bills nor Panthers will want to pay him.

I'm not betting my house on this nor do I claim to be a Panthers fan. But from what I can see about how they handle their star players in FA and what I am hearing about how their head coaching search will go, they sound a lot like the Bills in the FO. Think Peppers, what they plan to do with their RB's.

I tell you though, if Luck is there and we pass on him, it will take a long time for me to get over that move.