i know as a whole this community is not a fan of the broadcast teams..

The Poojer

but i really think the kenny albert, moose johnson and tony siragusa team is the best concept team out there...i love how they use siragusa, i think he adds a ton to the game and i like how they give him a seemingly live mic instead of going to the sideline for special cut-ins. i really think this adds a lot to the games......just my humble opinion

but i really think the kenny albert, moose johnson and tony siragusa team is the best concept team out there...i love how they use siragusa, i think he adds a ton to the game and i like how they give him a seemingly live mic instead of going to the sideline for special cut-ins. i really think this adds a lot to the games......just my humble opinion

IMO, good announcers are few and far between. The strong announcers point out things that aren't common sense, and have a strong understanding of the game. For my money, Bob Papa is the best announcer in the entire league. Chris Collinsworth is probably the 2nd best to me. A couple years ago, NFL Network had the best team in the entire league, with Papa and Collinsworth. Now, the NFL Network is a joke, with Matt Millen & Joe Theismann.

Personally, I hate Siragusa. I think his reports take away from the game. His sideline work doesn't add much, and his color analysis takes are basic and simplistic.

BTW, Siragusa was #5 on the Awful Announcing Awful Announcer of the Year! http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2010-articles/december/aa-awards-worst-announcer-of-the-year.html

Edited by BlueFire

Siragusa is a buffoon and adds nothing but some unintentional humor on occasion. There are few who add less to a broadcast, IMO.

Kenny is OK. Not as good as papa Marv, but better than his uncle Steve.

BTW, Siragusa was #5 on the Awful Announcing Awful Announcer of the Year! http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2010-articles/december/aa-awards-worst-announcer-of-the-year.html

Great list. But how do they figure Joe Buck is worse than Joe Theismann?

I see now it was based on votes. OK. For the most part, an excellent list.

Indeed, maybe closer to a half-ton though.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a6fjmV4w0Lc/SUV5_C5nC8I/AAAAAAAAAkY/lGaO8M6GLcg/s400/tony-siragusa.jpg

I like the Monday night crew, and have been enjoying them doing Bowl games this past week.

Terico, Gruden and Jaws are a great team. Very knowledgeable about the game, the business, and all the other background stuff.

Wow...I was thinking just the opposite last night. I would much rather have ESPN/ABCs best college team (Musburger/Herbstreit) calling the game than MNF crew. Maybe it's my own comfort with them being slotted where I expect them to be. Just shows to go you...

Next Monday we've got Gruden's mispronunciation of "Oregon" to look forward to for an entire game.

Wow...I was thinking just the opposite last night. I would much rather have ESPN/ABCs best college team (Musburger/Herbstreit) calling the game than MNF crew. Maybe it's my own comfort with them being slotted where I expect them to be. Just shows to go you...

Next Monday we've got Gruden's mispronunciation of "Oregon" to look forward to for an entire game.

I'll give you that Musburger/Herbstreit are the best at calling College Games. Hands down.

I just dont mind the MNF crew either.

I'm a big fan of those two as well. I think Herbstreit adds a lot to the game, and Musberger's voice is great.