That flushing sound you heard today

Beerball

The Big10 is down right now, no doubt about it. Michigan got to a bowl game for the name they had, Penn State got their by name alone. Both of those teams are good but they would not be at the bottom of the barrel in the SEC. It would be neat to watch how teams would adapt changing conferences. USC, Tennessee, Arkansas to the B10; Northwestern, Wisconsin, Indiana to the SEC.

Competition makes teams stronger. The B10 has been the powerhouse of NCAAF for decades and the reign is seemingly up. I wish they scheduled more games together, similar to the ACC/B10 challenge.

That being said, lets go Buckeyes!

Buckeyes did GO!!!! They handled that HOT SEAT they were in well.

Same here. New York, especially Buffalo, is a Pro Football town. I didnt even get into college football until I was actually in college ('97).

Moving down south, it's a whole other world. I think it actually goes College>High School>Pro down here, in order of importance.

And good timing on our part to be down here right when the SEC is KILLING it. We get to constantly watch the best the NCAA has to offer.

Absolutely...and even though I know the most about UGA and USC (cocks), I have no real affiliation with any of the teams in this conference, so I can just enjoy the games week in and week out and not get overly stressed and frustrated like I do as a Bills fan lol. I have to say that I DO hate Bama, though, so I always enjoy seeing them lose. Nick Saban is Satan incarnate, and I love seeing him get all red and bothered when he is up at the podium defending a loss...half the time he blames the hometown Bama fans for not being supportive enough of the team lmao. What a douchebag....

But yeah, the quality of SEC ball is awesome, and I love seeing all these games :thumbsup:

Edited by ajzepp