I want to play...

frogger

I would start by bringing back our old friend and Buddy's old friend...Wade Phillips. He could serve as Assistant Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator. We all know his track record. I feel that he is a Hall of fame DC...

Chan handles offensive duties and Wade defense.

Free agents

Re-sign

Drayton Florence-he has been Buffalo's best CB this year

Paul Posluszny- many on the board think he is the Devil, but I feel differently, plus and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but isn't he a restricted FA? The Current IDP has him at 9 among LBs-not sure what that means, but he is ahead of some rather big names.

Shawne Merriman-I say this because of what he's done in the past with Wade as his DC, Merriman will not command the kind of money he thinks he will. His knowledge of the defense is a key to re-signing him and he'll have a lot to prove.

Ashton Youboty-when healthy he's played well

George Wilson-may be the starting SS after Donte leaves, I think he is twice the play maker Whitner is.

Sign

Dan Gronkowski TE-he can block and catch the easy ones, he is not his brother, but he is better than what we have, ended season on IR. Inexpensive.

Buffalo's big signing:

David Harris, I am not a hundred percent sure his is not restricted. But Signing him would be kind of a big deal. Kirk Morrison and Barrett Ruud are other options, more than likley signing though Kevin Burnett just because we are Buffalo.

Others I would love but don't feel we can

Bernard Pollard- Brady Killer

any TE, I just don't see that as something Buffalo is interested enough in.

Draft

1-Nick Fairley-Turned into a DE and used similar to the way Buffalo used Bruce Smith.

2-DeMarcus Love-RT he is a better run blocker than a pass blocker. He also serves as depth at LT...reminds me of Jamaal Brown

3-Marvin Austin-DT or DE in a 3-4, this is where Buffalo might get Lucky, his off the field mistakes have let him fall. 6'3" 310 pounds, could be a LE in 3-4

4-Brooks Reed OLB-poor man's Clay Matthews, hard worker. Adds depth behind Merriman

4-Mario Harvey-creeping up the boards fast 6'2" 250 ILB nicknamed Thumper because he is a rather hard hitter. Adds young depth.

5-Kendric Burney never have enough CBs, tackles well.

6 Schuylar Oordt-6'7" TE very athletic, not much else you can say about him. Could be Kevin Boss like, or just another player that comes and goes.

7-Greg McElroy-QB, one of the greatest game managers in College Football, as a depth player won't wow anyone, but if called on he won't hurt the team either.

well, that was fun and a big waste of time. Happy New year, 2010 can't end fast enough.

Ralph Wilson contended that Wade Phillips breached his contract by not firing his friend Ronnie Jones and he sued him so he didn't have to pay him the remaining years on his contract. There is no way in hell Wade Phillips would ever come back here while Ralph Wilson is still the owner.

This is yet another sign of why we are a JV organization.

Ralph + Littman = Losing

Ralph Wilson contended that Wade Phillips breached his contract by not firing his friend Ronnie Jones and he sued him so he didn't have to pay him the remaining years on his contract. There is no way in hell Wade Phillips would ever come back here while Ralph Wilson is still the owner.

Ralph + Littman = Losing

I am afraid yor are correct.

Ralph would not bring back Wade. They split on bad terms and Wade won.

Ralph + Littman = Losing

From 85-00 Buffalo had guys in the front office who could make up for the RW and Littman meddling in football matters. That's not to say Butler left the team in great shape or that Wade was HOF caliber, but 10 years later, the organization is a mess, the drafting is "terrible" according to the owner, and the Bills are 11 seasons without a playoff berth.

Owners are going to have a say in every franchise. It's just that the best ones don't throw tantrums and rely on the advice of money men solely focused on turning a bigger profit. The Bills decline began when RW allowed strong football people to be trumped by non-football people like Littman and Overdorf.

well, that was fun and a big waste of time. Happy New year, 2010 can't end fast enough.

LOL! This post seems like it was a Festivus exercise for you, letting the Bills know how they have let you down this past year.

Here's to better things in 2011!

I would start by bringing back our old friend and Buddy's old friend...Wade Phillips.

This post's beginning was the end. Going backward is no way to move forward. Enough of the Wade talk because (1) none of the parties would ever have it (2) WP offers no improvement to the org, his last name is his best qualification.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Sign

Dan Gronkowski TE-he can block and catch the easy ones, he is not his brother, but he is better than what we have, ended season on IR. Inexpensive.

7-Greg McElroy-QB, one of the greatest game managers in College Football, as a depth player won't wow anyone, but if called on he won't hurt the team either.

Is Gronk even available? I think he's on Denver's roster right now...