Small Earthquake

ieatcrayonz

I felt a small earthquake this morning. It wasn't too scary but it made me think of Sammy. Part of me worries for his safety if he was in the earthquake. He is only a little dude. Part of me worries that he somehow triggered the thing.

There seem to be a lot of them in unusual places these days. We had a moderate one in Central NY back in June.

Quake

I felt a small earthquake this morning. It wasn't too scary but it made me think of Sammy. Part of me worries for his safety if he was in the earthquake. He is only a little dude. Part of me worries that he somehow triggered the thing.

Strictly speaking I don't think it would be possible for him to be in an earthquake.

Which brings me to the question that my daughter asked me the other day..."what are seismic events on Mars called?"

Well if/when you find him let me know. I think everyone knows us international men of mystery like our Sammies shaken not stirred.