10 most significant gadgets of 2010...how many you got?

Beerball

Did this person not notice that s/he listed the iPad twice?

Or was the #1 tech gadget of the year actually Steve Jobs? And in that case, only Mrs. Jobs owns him.

Do you mean the iPhone & iPad being pretty close to the same thing? Other than that I don't see it twice.

"Hey, everyone. I got an iPad for Christmas. It's the number one most significant gadget of 2010 by Wired magazine! What did you get???"

"I got the ability to walk after being a paraplegic for the last 20 years."

"Oh, sure. I guess that's KINDA cool. I mean, its no iPad, but it WAS number two, so that's saying something!!"

Edited by LABillzFan

Do you mean the iPhone & iPad being pretty close to the same thing? Other than that I don't see it twice.

Whoops, I was going by the sub-head pictures. Just noticed there's 11 there, so it's including Jobs and the iPad that is the cover photo, along with #1 being the iPad.

Edited by UConn James

Two of them for me. The iPhone 4 and Kinect. The Kinect really impressed me, as I was semi-cynical when I bought it. The accuracy of it is pretty impressive.

As for the iPhone 4, they aren't lying about it being the highest resolution screen for a cell phone on the market currently.. the Retina display is absolutely perfect, you can't see a single pixel with the naked eye.