Favre fined 50K for not cooperating in Sterger inquiry

Beerball

Who is to say he sent a picture of his own penis?

If he did that while spoofing coming from a different phone number its the perfect crime!

As long as you get away with it or accuse a woman of being a gold digger, or better yet both, every crime is perfect right?

As long as you get away with it or accuse a woman of being a gold digger, or better yet both, every crime is perfect right?

No. That is only in the make believe world where every allegation made to the press (and not even the authorities) is truthful and no one would lie for money. You should stop eating crayons, it has affected your brain.

Brett Favre,

Please retire and go away. One day you will really retire for good and then you will enter the Pro Football HoF on the first time ballet. You will be called all sorts of great things. You were indeed a great QB. Not the best of all time, not even the best in your era. Please deal with that.

I sure hope you do not get a job on TV as an analyst. Please just go way.

Thanks,

Bob in STL

Is that like the rape victims that wore short skirts and were partly responsible?

According to her friend, she solicited the pic and has a collection of athelete rooster shots. Either the friend is lying or Sterger was not only willing but instigating, in which case the only thing you can fault Favre for is trying to get laid while married.

While I'm not condoning adultery, I'm not so pious as to condemn a man I don't know for being unfaithful to a woman I don't know, in a relationship I know very little about.

Really? You missed last season?

Now his "HOF legacy" is a joke?

wow.

No I did not miss last season at all. It ended well for Faurve didn't it? My point was thet he left at the top of his game from Green Bay. His legacy was as good as gold. Since then he has done nothing to add to his HOF career and much to detract from it.

No I did not miss last season at all. It ended well for Faurve didn't it? My point was thet he left at the top of his game from Green Bay. His legacy was as good as gold. Since then he has done nothing to add to his HOF career and much to detract from it.

As I am sure the only reason he plays is for your high opinion of him, its his job, he wants to play let him do it.

No. That is only in the make believe world where every allegation made to the press (and not even the authorities) is truthful and no one would lie for money. You should stop eating crayons, it has affected your brain.

I'm sure not every allegation is truthful but my guess when someone sends a schwantz picture that it is more than your run of the mill unfounded allegation. But then again she is a woman so she is probably just out to get all those innocent men. Just like that chick Kobe didn't rape and the one that didn't get cornered into isolation by Ben's minions.

As I am sure the only reason he plays is for your high opinion of him, its his job, he wants to play let him do it.

His play is not what is at issue. The issue is that he has severely tarnished his image because of his antics with Sterger. Secondary to that he has not helped himself with his melodrama around retirement. To your point I am sure he could care less what I think.

I'm sure not every allegation is truthful but my guess when someone sends a schwantz picture that it is more than your run of the mill unfounded allegation. But then again she is a woman so she is probably just out to get all those innocent men. Just like that chick Kobe didn't rape and the one that didn't get cornered into isolation by Ben's minions.

And the one who ruined a few kids' college careers and reputations and got a lacrosse coach fired, right?

Although, I do think Favre did this.