Gotta Love PA Gov.

"We've become a nation of wusses. The Chinese are kicking our butt in everything," he added. "If this was in China do you think the Chinese would have called off the game? People would have been marching down to the stadium, they would have walked and they would have been doing calculus on the way down."

Nation of Wusses

Add to that the fact that nobody wants to "work" anymore... When I mean "work", I mean physically exert themselves. The thing that gets me is that people knock BFLO for one blizzard in 1977... Hasn't the east coast benn through many more in the last 33 years and they still can't get it right. It just cracks me up seeing 30 inches of snow and lazy asses on the couches doing nothing but waiting to get dug out. Where has our work ethic gone? Down to the lazy south?

Just like the video with the tow truck in NYC... NYC TowTruck... If anybody filming was so concerned about the SUV and car... Why didn't they get their lazy ass out there, halt the op, dig the thing out and all pitch in... Yet, people want to call shots from afar. :wallbash:

Though... Not so fast:

"The roads are bad for East Coast standards," Shiancoe said. "But if this was in the Midwest there would be no way that this would be delayed. No way it would be delayed in the Midwest. No way. ... It's something that baffles me. But I'm not here to make decisions on when games are played."

They are as wussy here in the MidWest (maybe not as much)... Did you see Chicago sqealing like girls when they had to play in an outdoor Minny stadium... Same with Minny's crazy punter. Where is Bud Grant when you need him? :doh:

Where has our work ethic gone? Down to the lazy south?

:thumbdown:

In reality, I completely agree. I saw where the mayor of one town helped shovel people out, where a group of citizens freed an ambulance to go on a call, and where people are crying in other states about how bad it is! A good one was how they showed Brooklynn streets covered in snow while the street Bloomberg lives on being clear. That's apples to f'n oranges.

I think the ultimate was Gov Christy in NJ. He is with his family on vacation in Florida, his Deputy Governor is with family in Mexico leaving the Democratic Speaker of the Senate in power. They are laying in to him terribly, how dare he take a vacation while we get a blizzed, how this, how that. Go pick up a shovel, dig someone out and shut up. I would imagine most of the states politicians are not in NJ at this time or most of the time, it's tiny and, well, New Jersey.

In reality, I completely agree. I saw where the mayor of one town helped shovel people out, where a group of citizens freed an ambulance to go on a call, and where people are crying in other states about how bad it is! A good one was how they showed Brooklynn streets covered in snow while the street Bloomberg lives on being clear. That's apples to f'n oranges.

I think the ultimate was Gov Christy in NJ. He is with his family on vacation in Florida, his Deputy Governor is with family in Mexico leaving the Democratic Speaker of the Senate in power. They are laying in to him terribly, how dare he take a vacation while we get a blizzed, how this, how that. Go pick up a shovel, dig someone out and shut up. I would imagine most of the states politicians are not in NJ at this time or most of the time, it's tiny and, well, New Jersey.

I meant DEEP south.

:nana:;)

Obama's in Hawaii, whats your point? Christie has done more for Joisey in a few months than most Governors do in their entire tenure.

Bad example. Bad.

Obama's in Hawaii, whats your point? Christie has done more for Joisey in a few months than most Governors do in their entire tenure.

Bad example. Bad.

Another case in point where RK reads like a robots- so misses the sarcasm and humor.

Edited by ....lybob