Palin ,Bolton............OORAH

....lybob

Palin ,Bolton you had us at OORAH, Bolton wants to be President but figures he can pull a Cheney

Dean, Kucinich-Short and high pitched Obama challengers- Obama feels unappreciated and quits

Ron Paul, Wesley Clark......sneaking in as independents.

Palin ,Bolton you had us at OORAH, Bolton wants to be President but figures he can pull a Cheney

Dean, Kucinich-Short and high pitched Obama challengers- Obama feels unappreciated and quits

....lybob, still incoherent.

John Bolton has forgotten more about foreign affairs than the heavyweight democrat on the subject, Joe Biden claims he knows.

I really dont think you want to go there.

Or is Bolton another figure your masters tell you to "hate'?

John Bolton has forgotten more about foreign affairs than the heavyweight democrat on the subject, Joe Biden claims he knows.

I really dont think you want to go there.

Or is Bolton another figure your masters tell you to "hate'?

funny as always - I give you a bunch of names without judgement (except as possible presidential candidates) and you project- maybe my masters gave me Kucinich as a figure of hate ( or do you think short and high pitched is praise)or maybe the figure of hate is all the names unlisted, after all what do politicians find more hateful than being ignored.

funny as always - I give you a bunch of names without judgement (except as possible presidential candidates) and you project- maybe my masters gave me Kucinich as a figure of hate ( or do you think short and high pitched is praise)or maybe the figure of hate is all the names unlisted, after all what do politicians find more hateful than being ignored.

Sorry I didnt translate "ranting idiot" properly.