Easley update in case you missed it on the homepage

Beerball

Sorry, but it's a little too early for 2011 puff pieces, for me at least. I' m still lamenting at how bad we were in 2010 and how there seems to be little hope for the future.

What is there to get over?

This was a 5-11 team by all accounts.

They performed better than expected if anything.

I'm glad they encouraged Easely to attend all the meetings. That will go a long way in his development.

What is there to get over?

This was a 5-11 team by all accounts.

They performed better than expected if anything.

I'm glad they encouraged Easely to attend all the meetings. That will go a long way in his development.

Cool. Sounds like a well spoken kid. Really looking forward to getting a look at him on the field.

I hope he does play Sunday.

:thumbsup:

That's a nice problem to have, I really thought the WR corp would be the weakest on the team, given

the Hardy situation and general inexperience of most of the other guys.

It probably helps a lot when your QB isn't afraid to throw the ball!

:rolleyes:

Considering what Chan has done with a bunch of no-name receivers I'm curious to see what Easley brings in 2011.

Me too. I don't know why, but I have had a good feeling about this kid since we drafted him.

I had forgotten. We were picked for only two wins weren't we.

I think its amazing that right now we have so much potential talent at WR. No wonder Lee is depressed. he teaches all the kids and now they are going to keep the ball away from him. Since we have someone that is actually throwing the ball ..i agree!

But it sure makes us a better team. And i wish our mr. Easley becomes all we hoped he could be.