Really?

Cugalabanza

Well that will explain why the MB dealer accross the street from my place is loaded with them. Still wouldn't be caught dead in one. Damn couch on wheels.

Smart car is the dumbest idea ever. I think calling couch on wheels is giving it too much credit. I think there is a good chance of being dead in one with a little fender bender to the front end.

Edited by Dante

It makes me want to start a band and call it SALZREP just so I can use this picture as the album cover.

I think I saw his girlfriend today. I tried to take a pic while I was driving, but she took a quick turn before I could snap it.

She was in a red Miata, with a Georgia plate that read:

UNIXCHK

She's just as annoying as her boyfriend, but a bit smarter.

Smart car is the dumbest idea ever. I think calling couch on wheels is giving it too much credit. I think there is a good chance of being dead in one with a little fender bender to the front end.

I kinda like it, actually. But I've always been a fan of bizarre vehicles.

If I lived in a big city where it was hard to park, I would seriously consider getting a Smart Car. If it felt better inside (it's a bit cheap feeling) it might be a slam dunk. Even now, when 90% of my driving involves traveling less than 10 miles a day, all slow stop-and-go, it gets some consideration. I have a 17-year old BMW 740 that is great on the highway. But I am beating the crap out of the thing with all this mickey-mouse driving. I really could use a small fun car for work. It's a hell of a lot cooler than the Geek Squad's bug.

I think I saw his girlfriend today. I tried to take a pic while I was driving, but she took a quick turn before I could snap it.

UNIXCHK

If I lived in a big city where it was hard to park, I would seriously consider getting a Smart Car. If it felt better inside (it's a bit cheap feeling) it might be a slam dunk. Even now, when 90% of my driving involves traveling less than 10 miles a day, all slow stop-and-go, it gets some consideration. I have a 17-year old BMW 740 that is great on the highway. But I am beating the crap out of the thing with all this mickey-mouse driving. I really could use a small fun car for work. It's a hell of a lot cooler than the Geek Squad's bug.

Nah, I think a Vespa is more your style. :D

A Vespa is a definite possibility, actually. I have wanted one for years. I just don't know if I can take helmet hair.

Sorry Deano only a woman can pull those things off. Something about them sitting on that thing with their short skirts and those nice sexy legs. God I love living in the city.

UNIXCHK

I just don't like the safety thing. Seem way to vulnerable in that thing. May as well get a motorcycle if you live in good weather.

I just don't like the safety thing. Seem way to vulnerable in that thing. May as well get a motorcycle if you live in good weather.

The safety rating of that is actually not that bad, considering the size. But past experience with a very small (and far unsafer) car, the Renault 5 (Le Car), taught me you can avoid a lot of trouble with a small car like that. But if a big vehicle hits you in the right spot, you're toast. I can accept that possibility.

The safety rating of that is actually not that bad, considering the size. But past experience with a very small (and far unsafer) car, the Renault 5 (Le Car), taught me you can avoid a lot of trouble with a small car like that. But if a big vehicle hits you in the right spot, you're toast. I can accept that possibility.

And I can't accept that possibility. There are too many idiots out there driving big ass cars and SUVs that could take you out while driving that thing. So you could be in big trouble with no fault of your own. I drive a very safe car, but not to protect me from me but to protect me from other people.