Bank of America buys URLs

....lybob

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey maybe you could help this become a reality instead of a fantasy.

Transparency?

there are so many accounting gimmicks used to hide the real bottom line you must be kidding.

Independent auditors? audit shopping you mean, Arthur Andersen ring a bell- Ernst & Young up to bat.

Insider trading? Tom you know about expert networks stop pretending all this crap you laugh about every day doesn't exist.

"Financial Industry Regulatory Authority" captured and toothless.

I also know all about insider trading and independent audits (considering that I wrote financial risk management software for the government for five years).

That's how I know you're a congenital idiot. Lehman's repos were a surprise? Everyone does repos. You'd have to be a congenital idiot to know anything about the financial industry and not know that.

I also know all about insider trading and independent audits (considering that I wrote financial risk management software for the government for five years).

That's how I know you're a congenital idiot. Lehman's repos were a surprise? Everyone does repos. You'd have to be a congenital idiot to know anything about the financial industry and not know that.

so your argument is everybody is committing fraud so get use to it?

so your argument is everybody is committing fraud so get use to it?

No, my argument is that you're a congenital idiot.

For ignorantly over-generalizing from one complete abstraction and one instance that's only very questionably fraud.

I still havent gotten my answer....why is a business taking legal steps to protect its brand identity "evil."

Your first post was stupid I didn't answer it I made fun of it and then added commentary that had nothing to do with your comment- which made your second post even funnier but wait here awhile and I'll give an answer.

Tom was there ever an act of fraud you didn't love or jump to defend- is it only white collar crime you love or do you love all criminal acts- you, magox, gg, and OC could be the human centipede of fraud defense.

Was there ever an act of fraud you complained about that was actually an act of fraud?

Or explain why the fact that he commited fraud suggests that all CEOs do.

Dammit, I was expecting an answer along the lines of "He committed fraud because he was a CEO...therefore all CEOs commit fraud." Stop spoiling my fun.

(And never mind that he was sounding warnings that his COO and CFO were ignoring.)

I still remember when CountryWide. Everyone at the office said pretty much in unison: "It's about time." What a **** company...and people have the gall to complain that they didn't know CountryWide's "Loan money to people with a demonstrated history of not paying it back" business model was unsustainable. :wallbash: