Do you have to stop when leaving Walmart when they ask to look in your

boyst

lol, you can also play the "WHAT?!? YOU don't look anywhere NEAR 68! I don't believe you for a second...this license is a forgery!" game with the elderly ladies...they fall for that crap every time!! :lol:

....ummm, I mean, we should spend more time appreciating the elderly in our society and treat them with the utmost respect at all times :)

(that **** works EVERY TIME, though....seriously!)

Is that your sister? Daughter? Really? No way!

Grandchildren? You're far too young to have grandchildren.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that your sister? Daughter? Really? No way!

Grandchildren? You're far too young to have grandchildren.

lol, it even works over the phone...I spend a good part of my day helping seniors manage their diabetes and heart disease via the telephone, and when I comment about how youthful one of these little old ladies sounds, they just about go nuts

lol, it even works over the phone...I spend a good part of my day helping seniors manage their diabetes and heart disease via the telephone, and when I comment about how youthful one of these little old ladies sounds, they just about go nuts

you're a sick and twisted man! lying to those old ladies for what? :w00t:

You probably shouldn't shop at Fry's here in SoCal then. They check your bags and receipt item by item to make sure your not stealing something. The most internally paranoid store I've ever seen, the check and balances they have are on a scale like no other store I've shopped at. Having said that, it's the best electronics store in the world. It's my Disneyland going there.

• 10 months later...

Digging this up because I had this happen a couple weeks ago. On my way out the greeter asks to see my receipt, I said "oh no, that's okay, I'm all set" and kept walking. Heard him yelling "Sir! sir!" behind me. All the way to my truck I kept waiting for a hand to clamp down on my shoulder. Loaded up and left, never saw anyone who looked like they were after me.

And no I was not shoplifting. I had paid for everything in my cart and bags.

Digging this up because I had this happen a couple weeks ago. On my way out the greeter asks to see my receipt, I said "oh no, that's okay, I'm all set" and kept walking. Heard him yelling "Sir! sir!" behind me. All the way to my truck I kept waiting for a hand to clamp down on my shoulder. Loaded up and left, never saw anyone who looked like they were after me.

And no I was not shoplifting. I had paid for everything in my cart and bags.

My hero.

I remember seeing this on the board some time back and have been searching the internet and OTW for an answer. Do you have to stop for the Walmart Greeter when they ask to look in your bag? If you are not stealing anything, if you are not doing anything wrong, I do not believe they can actually hold you to check your bags? Does anyone know?

I'd have to guess the answer is tied to the example of someone actually shoplifting and the greeter being fired for chasing him down.

In short, you don't have to stop. But, you're the one looking like a D-bag to an old lady. I always stop if asked with the exception of when my kid was fussy. I bought my stuff and said no thanks, check your security footage if you suspect me of anything. I kept on walking to my car.

So you'd like to see another 1.5 million people unemployed?

no, where did I state that? I would prefer service industry employees would learn a trade, get a manufacturing job, become a farmer, start a local business, became self empowered

no, where did I state that? I would prefer service industry employees would learn a trade, get a manufacturing job, become a farmer, start a local business, became self empowered

You stated you like to see Target and Walmart go out of business. They employ over 1.5 million people between them. And most of the people they employ are lower middle class the people that you champion.