Chupacabra!

Beerball

Oh, gosh! I have been living in a tent for months now because of the bedbugs and toxic molds! I have no where left to go now, the chupacabra is gonna get me!

Mark Cothren shot and killed an animal on Dec. 18 because he said he feared what it was, since he did not recognize it.
Lovely logic!

Did you catch the other headline news?

"Man runs nearly naked through Shelbyville."

"Four angry monkeys found at meth lab"

Can we agree this region has its fair share of rednecks?

How could you leave this out:

30-year-old woman charged with raping 14-year-old (but at least it wasn't her cousin)

Did you catch the other headline news?

"Man runs nearly naked through Shelbyville."

"Four angry monkeys found at meth lab"

Can we agree this region has its fair share of rednecks?

Makes me want to bust out the crisco and bacon for a nice hearty breakfast. I hear chupacabra is pretty good eatin'!.

Back to the main story, this dude just shoots the animal because it looks weird? Why not just take a picture and leave it alone.

How you going to put probes up its ass if all you have is a picture?

Back to the main story, this dude just shoots the animal because it looks weird? Why not just take a picture and leave it alone.

Isnt that the case with every Chupabra story/thread that is posted?

I remember the last one was a dog in texas that some guys shot because it was dirty, hairless, and they werent sure what it was.

Same deal. When in doubt, shoot first and ask questions later, I guess.

I remember the last one was a dog in texas that some guys shot because it was dirty, hairless, and they werent sure what it was.

I guess that's how they handle things in Nelson County. They should shoot some of the residents as well judging by the story headlines.

I guess that's how they handle things in Nelson County. They should shoot some of the residents as well judging by the story headlines.

Coming from someone in California I find that funny. We rednecks in the Southeast are just a different breed to you all fashionista fancy schmancy mercedes benz driving folk. :P

<_< THIS one is real. I'll bet the guy had goats in his backyard!

With all the in-breeding that goes on in some parts of the country, it might have been Eugene Tomb's grandson . . .

It was covered here on the local news which covers part of that area of rural KY.

It was a hairless raccoon and the shooter decided he wants to have it stuffed because it got so much attention "the facebook."

Edited by jboyst62