M. Williams Out....

mtdoak

He was supposed to play but not surprised that he's not. I'm just not sure about this guy. He seems to not want to play the game and his commitment is some what up in the air.

156823[/snapback]

That's a fantastic conclusion from all of the facts out there.

That's a fantastic conclusion from all of the facts out there.

157150[/snapback]

Well, maybe I'm missing some facts which are? He was listed as probable. He doesn't have a great track record and even some teammates have questioned his commintment at times. He has a lot of talent that's for sure and has played better this year, but Price is a good player also.

Well, maybe I'm missing some facts which are?

157246[/snapback]

Uh, that's my point. Neither you nor anyone else know what was behind this. If you want to question the man's desire and commitment, go right ahead, but that's just jumping to some pretty big conclusions. I prefer to withhold judgement until I know the facts.

Uh, that's my point. Neither you nor anyone else know what was behind this. If you want to question the man's desire and commitment, go right ahead, but that's just jumping to some pretty big conclusions. I prefer to withhold judgement until I know the facts.

157258[/snapback]

I see your point but in cases like this do we ever really get the facts? If I'm wrong then I'm sorry. It just seemed strange to be listed as probable and not play but your right something could have happened in between time. My bad.