I think Drew's play leads to Willis' Big Day

BilzFanGA

pay off.

Teams have been trying to stack the front and blitz the living crap out of us all year with the hopes of getting to Bledsoe, or having so many people up front there is no where to run.

No that the offense is picking up the blitz better, and Drew is getting it out of his hands faster and there are more weapons getting open, I think defenses are going to have to start to back off a little bit.

This is where I think we will start to see Willis' really begin to show what he can do, when our line doesn't have to block 8 people from the get go.

I think Willis goes for 150 2day and Drew throws for 250, in a 31-10 win for the Bills. THe balance is starting to show itself.

GO BILLS. Let's hope the defense reverts to it's consistant self and show's up 2day.

I've said this before, but I think that Willis is a major reason teams aren't blitzing anymore. I love Travis, but he was a between-the-tackles runner. That allowed teams to blitz up the middle with abandon because they'd either get to Bledsoe since Bledsoe is immobile and Travis can't pickup blitzes, or they'd stop Travis in his tracks. However Willis can not only pickup blitzes, but get to the outside. I mean it was a switch was flipped as soon as Willis started starting, WRT sacks.