Free $2 worth of MP3s from Amazon!

Fezmid

Free Unlimited MP3s to anyone who knows how to use the internet :devil::nana:

It's kinda funny that certain people still single me out because I said (and maintain) that illegally downloading a song is not theft, it's copyright infringement... That leads to "you don't respect people's property!"

Yet I'm the one legally buying stuff....

Go figure.

It's kinda funny that certain people still single me out because I said (and maintain) that illegally downloading a song is not theft, it's copyright infringement... That leads to "you don't respect people's property!"

Yet I'm the one legally buying stuff....

Go figure.

Im with you on that, dude

Thanks Fez, I was able to grab 2 songs that are super hard to find. :)

Just out of curiosity, which songs?

BTW, I'm trying to round-out my 80's collection and need more suggestions. I have most of the usual suspects and just need more obscure songs.

Edited by Doc

BTW, I'm trying to round-out my 80's collection and need more suggestions. I have most of the usual suspects and just need more obscure songs.

ugh, wouldn't you know it? I finally bit the bullet and bought some songs last night for the first time off Amazon!

Doc, get "Run Runaway" from Slade. One of the greats from the 80's...

ugh, wouldn't you know it? I finally bit the bullet and bought some songs last night for the first time off Amazon!

Doc, get "Run Runaway" from Slade. One of the greats from the 80's...

Already got it. :thumbsup:

I tried to download "Balls to the Wall" by Accept, but got an instrumental cover version and then the full cover version! I'm trying to see if I can get a refund, but I doubt it. :angry:

Nonfiktion "Raw Game"

Cool Nutz "What I'm About" (Remix)

I've tried to illegally download them for awhile now and haven't found them. I used to have the real cd's but they were stolen long ago. And no, I don't expect you to know who they are. :)