Further blurring the lines between Politics and Entertainment

/dev/null

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But he's different, he earns his money and he's worth it. :lol:

As his movies have been pretty profitable, yes. Now I despise when ignorant Hollywood movie types chime in, but this is a guy who made the money.

One other point, people love to quote Bob Hope (love him) and the democrats are zombies bit. So I assume that would be out of bounds?

Edited by Booster4324

As his movies have been pretty profitable, yes. Now I despise when ignorant Hollywood movie types chime in, but this is a guy who made the money.

One other point, people love to quote Bob Hope (love him) and the democrats are zombies bit. So I assume that would be out of bounds?

I believe you are missing the broader point, no one (at least not me) isn't suggesting that he doesn't "deserve" the money he has made, just that he isn't the best ambassador of "who is deserving of high pay".

I believe you are missing the broader point, no one (at least not me) isn't suggesting that he doesn't "deserve" the money he has made, just that he isn't the best ambassador of "who is deserving of high pay".

I wasn't arguing whether he deserved to be an advocate of reduced pay or who is deserving of said pay. Just that he deserved the money he has made.

So many Conservatives admit that Rush Limbo, probably the most powerful Conservative in the country, is nothing more than an entertainer, that its hard to deny that politics has, at least to Conservatives, been reduced to celebrity group think. Look at Palin, she's living the life of a rock star by simply repeating simple Conservative platitudes and blathering on on Fox "news"

So many Conservatives admit that Rush Limbo, probably the most powerful Conservative in the country, is nothing more than an entertainer, that its hard to deny that politics has, at least to Conservatives, been reduced to celebrity group think. Look at Palin, she's living the life of a rock star by simply repeating simple Conservative platitudes and blathering on on Fox "news"

"Yes We Can!"

I wasn't arguing whether he deserved to be an advocate of reduced pay or who is deserving of said pay. Just that he deserved the money he has made.

And CEOs don't.

Man, you'd be a blast in a boardroom. Suggest using a Magic 8 Ball to make investment, operational and production decisions do you?

Laissez bon temps rouler baby! Laissez bon temps rouler.

You hear than on Stewart's show or Colbert's?

Maybe Keith Olberman and/or Chris Matthews or Rachel Maddow would agree too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, considering you came to his defense in this thread, don't you think that it least implies that you somewhat agree with his stance?

Blubbering Oxycontin-fueled rants are nothing if not entertaining! :thumbsup:

Same schit from you, different day. He's certainly an entertainer and self-promoter, but he's also right on the issues 99.8% of the time. If you had 1/4 of his intelligence you would be, well, the smartest liberal out there.

Same schit from you, different day. He's certainly an entertainer and self-promoter, but he's also right on the issues 99.8% of the time. If you had 1/4 of his intelligence you would be, well, the smartest liberal out there.

The only thing that amazes me is that you "claim" to only agree with 99.8% of what Rush thinks. Did you run some statistical analysis to come up with your extraordinary .2% disagreement rate?