Terrell Suggs: Fitz is better than Brady

dave mcbride

I don't think it will fire up the pats against us, Brady will let it simmer until the playoffs. But why is that idiot ranking us 27 behind Detroit, Cleveland and Miami. :wallbash:

My only thought is that this guy seems to base the rankings on the team's record. Maybe he can put Miami ahead of Buffalo because of record, but the Bills beat both Detroit & Cleveland.

i was reading this article on his hatred for brady, but i just thought it was funny he voted for fitz. Im just glad someone else hates him as much as we do. :)

Someone else posted the f-bomb nickname, this is where he got it from.

and i just realized someone else posted this lol

I don't think it will fire up the pats against us, Brady will let it simmer until the playoffs. But why is that idiot ranking us 27 behind Detroit, Cleveland and Miami. :wallbash:

Does it really matter if some writer who puts together a "power ranking" with about 5 minutes of thought, has us ranked 27th instead of 24th. Would it even matter if he ranked us #1? :doh:

I have been saying Tom Brady is so over rated for years. He has crowned as a God since the first moment he stepped on the field – yet he never earned it. Go back to those first SB years and watch. He plays like junk, fumbles vrs Oakland, and wins the SB MVP award after passing for 145 yards and one TD. If someone could please find a WEAKER MVP performance I sure as hell cant. Vinetari did a hell of a lot more to win that SB, and get them there at all – he deserved it way more. That’s right, the kicker was more important than the QB to a SB winning team.

Since then he has only thrown more than 30 TDs twice (a feat Fitz would have achieved this year if he started all 16 games, and still could regardless), this year and the run-up-the-score year when they lost to the Giants – again when Brady played like poop. To Compare Peyton Manning has done it 4 times, and likely will again this year making it 5, Brett Favre has done it 9 times, drew Brees 3, and Phillip Rivers twice the in only 5 years as a starter .

All the while he has had – by far – the best pass protection in the history of football, and made a killing throwing screens to Kevin Faulk or drag routes to Welker, or horribly inaccurate TD passes to Vrabel/Moss. Many of those throws a good HS QB could have completed. That year he threw 50 TDs, breaking Mannings record of 49, I bet Peyton would have throw 70 if they ran up the score like the Pats did every game.

I remember his first game back after his ACL (PS how great was Cassel? Statistically he was just as good as Brady) Bryant Gumbel comes in for a highlight interuption….”If you had ANY reservations if TOM BRADY was back…. Well LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then they proceed to show a HB screen pass to Kevin Faulk, who gets great blocking, breaks a tackle, and runs 60 yards for a TD…. Brady did NOTHING – yet OMG he is back! The story of his entire career.

Now I don’t want you to chalk this up as a scorned fan – because that’s not right. Brady has been horribly unimpressive compared to the praise he has gotten since he relieved Bledsoe – except for this year. This year he has actually played like a great QB, this year he actually deserves the respect he has gotten for so long.

i was reading this article on his hatred for brady, but i just thought it was funny he voted for fitz. Im just glad someone else hates him as much as we do. :)

Someone else posted the f-bomb nickname, this is where he got it from.

and i just realized someone else posted this lol

Im lovin it!

In the 80s/90s, we had the K-Gun. Now, the Bills have the F-Bomb Offense!!

Sorry, but this reads of a scorned fan. Or one that doesn't get to see Brady play much, if at all.

Brady is putting up stats and securing records that may well place him as the best of all time. And this on an offense chalk full of no name skill players. The one time Brady had a top skill player (Moss), he set TD and scoring records that may well stick for a long time.

Brady may be a lot of things but "horribly unimpressive" isn't one of them.

I have been saying Tom Brady is so over rated for years. He has crowned as a God since the first moment he stepped on the field – yet he never earned it. Go back to those first SB years and watch. He plays like junk, fumbles vrs Oakland, and wins the SB MVP award after passing for 145 yards and one TD. If someone could please find a WEAKER MVP performance I sure as hell cant. Vinetari did a hell of a lot more to win that SB, and get them there at all – he deserved it way more. That’s right, the kicker was more important than the QB to a SB winning team.

Since then he has only thrown more than 30 TDs twice (a feat Fitz would have achieved this year if he started all 16 games, and still could regardless), this year and the run-up-the-score year when they lost to the Giants – again when Brady played like poop. To Compare Peyton Manning has done it 4 times, and likely will again this year making it 5, Brett Favre has done it 9 times, drew Brees 3, and Phillip Rivers twice the in only 5 years as a starter .

All the while he has had – by far – the best pass protection in the history of football, and made a killing throwing screens to Kevin Faulk or drag routes to Welker, or horribly inaccurate TD passes to Vrabel/Moss. Many of those throws a good HS QB could have completed. That year he threw 50 TDs, breaking Mannings record of 49, I bet Peyton would have throw 70 if they ran up the score like the Pats did every game.

I remember his first game back after his ACL (PS how great was Cassel? Statistically he was just as good as Brady) Bryant Gumbel comes in for a highlight interuption….”If you had ANY reservations if TOM BRADY was back…. Well LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then they proceed to show a HB screen pass to Kevin Faulk, who gets great blocking, breaks a tackle, and runs 60 yards for a TD…. Brady did NOTHING – yet OMG he is back! The story of his entire career.

Now I don’t want you to chalk this up as a scorned fan – because that’s not right. Brady has been horribly unimpressive compared to the praise he has gotten since he relieved Bledsoe – except for this year. This year he has actually played like a great QB, this year he actually deserves the respect he has gotten for so long.

Does it really matter if some writer who puts together a "power ranking" with about 5 minutes of thought, has us ranked 27th instead of 24th. Would it even matter if he ranked us #1? :doh:

To steal a line from someone I knew once...

Power rankings are nice, but so are ceramic dalmatians.