Reason's Greetings

Peace

To get away from the back and forth insults, how about I pose this question about the origins of the Big Bang-

What if our universe isn't everything and was just part of a greater whole- that solves what could have led to the Big Bang creating the Universe that we exist in. It doesn't solve the problem about how existance itself began. A problem that I find hard to believe will ever be solved. Not definitively, at least.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get away from the back and forth insults, how about I pose this question about the origins of the Big Bang-

What if our universe isn't everything and was just part of a greater whole- that solves what could have led to the Big Bang creating the Universe that we exist in. It doesn't solve the problem about how existance itself began. A problem that I find hard to believe will ever be solved. Not definitively, at least.

There may have been a infinite number of big bangs in the same Universe-a endless cycle of expansion/contraction. We just live in one of them.

As far as if God exists, only the dead know and they ain't talking.

THIS is why I consider you people idiots.

I already answered this. You shouldn't even have to ask.

THIS is why I consider you people idiots.

I already answered this. You shouldn't even have to ask.

My apologies. I didn't realize you answered somebody's question. I didn't mean to piss in your coffee.

I was merely speculating on a topic that I find intriguing.

Please submit the galactic axial coordinates of the epicenter to NASA and Gene.

Just conner's. And Holcomb's Arm's.

Really, what's the sense in arguing belief. It's not empirical, it's completely subjective. Arguing about it is like contemplating the color of the inside of a brick.

Faith is a requirement of making choices in life. You first have to have belief and faith in the scientific method and belief that it is the "right" method to explain what is known before you use it or else whats the point.

Edited by whateverdude

Faith is a requirement of making choices in life. You first have to have belief and faith in the scientific method and belief that it is the "right" method to explain what is known before you use it or else whats the point.

I've said that already, too.

Do any of you actually read others' posts?

Well, first you had Tom Breshnahan's offense and there was nothing. Ted Marchibroda arrives and bang! Tons of energy. Problem is that we all know that Marchibroda was the coordinator before Breshnahan. I will have to hypothosize and hypotanuse about this.

Edited by Adam