Funny things to do with Bradys Hair

I would love to put his hair in between the door jam and shut the door on his ugly face.

C'mon now...Brady is not a bad guy, you just hate hime because he is a very good player and Chris Collinsworth wants to sleep with him

If Brady played for the Bills you would love the guy almost as much as Collinsworth does

I do agree that his hair has to go. Remember the movie "Remember the Titans" when the kid called "Sunshine" moved there from California and he had that fabio-looking hair-do. I think that is the look Brady is going for (before the haircut)

If Fitzpatrick doesn't shave off his beard, what makes you think twinkle toes Brady will trim his locks?

Long beards are for cool people and bums who have someting cool to say

Long hair is for girls

I want bellicheat to wipe he @$$ with it hahaha

EVERYBODY cheats

Belicheck got caught

Auburn got caught too

C'mon now...Brady is not a bad guy, you just hate hime because he is a very good player and Chris Collinsworth wants to sleep with him

If Brady played for the Bills you would love the guy almost as much as Collinsworth does

I do agree that his hair has to go. Remember the movie "Remember the Titans" when the kid called "Sunshine" moved there from California and he had that fabio-looking hair-do. I think that is the look Brady is going for (before the haircut)

to be honest. not really. i would enjoy the RECEIVER tds. not really the guy throwing them. is this possible? yes.

i know a couple of hard core viking fans that never really accepted brett. not even last year when he was still good.

i dont like the guy. period.

I want bellicheat to wipe he @$$ with it hahaha

thats funny and gross at the same time. with the proximity to bradys face and belly's butt. ugggghhhh.

i'd make brady cut his hair and then glue it back to the outside of his helmet.