bills text

section122

I received a txt from verizon saying I could get bills video cards from either fitz or donte. Did anyone actually get these? Do they cost extra money? I have a smart phone with unlimited txt. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

I received a txt from verizon saying I could get bills video cards from either fitz or donte. Did anyone actually get these? Do they cost extra money? I have a smart phone with unlimited txt. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

I got it, I hesitated replying because the last time I got an offer for Bills ringtones and video clips it redirected me to a seperate company. Also, you had to pay for it.

However, it is worth it. You get a text that shows the player wishing you a Merry Christmas. It was pretty cool, I forwarded it to my family. This is free. If anyone who does not have VZW wants, I will forward you the video; it is in .3g2 format. Please, unless you are Crayonz, don't stalk me.

I must say I thought it was odd they are using Whitner. He is such a polarizing player. I am surprised they didn't try to force more Maybin down our throat with a vide from him. The other is Fitz.

8910 is the #. Holiday is Whitner. Holiday2 is Fitz.

Edited by jboyst62

I got it, I hesitated replying because the last time I got an offer for Bills ringtones and video clips it redirected me to a seperate company. Also, you had to pay for it.

However, it is worth it. You get a text that shows the player wishing you a Merry Christmas. It was pretty cool, I forwarded it to my family. This is free. If anyone who does not have VZW wants, I will forward you the video; it is in .3g2 format. Please, unless you are Crayonz, don't stalk me.

I must say I thought it was odd they are using Whitner. He is such a polarizing player. I am surprised they didn't try to force more Maybin down our throat with a vide from him. The other is Fitz.

8910 is the #. Holiday is Whitner. Holiday2 is Fitz.

The only place were Whitner is a "polarizing figure" in here on the boards. Just because a large numbers of posters have an irrational hatred toward him doesn't mean that anyone else on the team or around the NFL does.