BEERBOY IMPORTANT

ieatcrayonz

Phase 1 - Fun phase:

Buy up all the lentils in the states of NY, PA, MA, CT, RI, NH, ME, NJ, VT, and OH. Do MA last. Dump all the lentils with the exception of one year's supply into the water around Nantucket. Don't whine. Just do it. Sven can help if needed.

Phase 2 - Sustain Phase

Hack the inventory programs of all lentil retailers in those states and online. Prevent them from restocking any lentils

Phase 3 - Just in case Phase

Put the remaining one year's supply of lentils at Doublecheney just in case.

Holy Moses, that's a lot of lentils. I've bought up the entire lentil stock in the 11 states you asked for, but I also went ahead and cleaned out the other lower 48 as well. Did you know that Canada is the larges lentil producer in the world? Anyway, I also took the time to buy up all the lentil futures that I could, sorry, that took several days.

Next Monday there will be a catastrophic fire in the 5 largest lentil warehouses north of the border.

All grocers replenishment programs have been zeroed out in the lentil category. No reorders will be processed.

Lentils from the remaining warehouses are currently being trucked and trained to you.

Holy Moses, that's a lot of lentils. I've bought up the entire lentil stock in the 11 states you asked for, but I also went ahead and cleaned out the other lower 48 as well. Did you know that Canada is the larges lentil producer in the world? Anyway, I also took the time to buy up all the lentil futures that I could, sorry, that took several days.

Next Monday there will be a catastrophic fire in the 5 largest lentil warehouses north of the border.

All grocers replenishment programs have been zeroed out in the lentil category. No reorders will be processed.

Lentils from the remaining warehouses are currently being trucked and trained to you.

It sounded good until the bolded part. What part of NANTUCKET did you not understand?