There should be an extra level of Hell

/dev/null

there is, and i bet whoever did that lives in that level everyday of their lives...it may not be punishment that you and i would consider to be equitable, but i wouldn't want to go through life knowing i did something like that.....

Someone on the page actually wrote "and this is what the world has come to ???..how sad.. :( .. and to the people who did this… just remember.. you reap what you sow…. God knows who you are.. you will have to answer to Him someday."

Ok...

One... This is America.

Two... The person(s) who robbed the POD is probably an atheist and won't be answering to anybody - so God, you are out of luck.

Edited by Frostbelt City

Well that's unusual...

The theft being reported, that is. Theft from Toys for Tots isn't all that uncommon (though $15k is a little much).

I'd also like to point out to the people that did that: you didn't just steal toys from children. You stole from the Marine Corps. Good thinking, gomers...

Obviously they don't read The Wall.They should never have put the toys in a closed container out in public.

That's akin to putting wrapped Christmas presents in your luggage when you're going on a long flight. :blink:

I wonder if the police will blame the Marines.