I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

Last night for dinner was French Dip Sammiches with monkey jack cheese, seasoned/roasted potatoes and sugar snap peas. That was after wings at the bar for the game. Tonight is homemade meatballs (one of the benefits of an italian heritage girlfriend)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night for dinner was French Dip Sammiches with monkey jack cheese, seasoned/roasted potatoes and sugar snap peas. That was after wings at the bar for the game. Tonight is homemade meatballs (one of the benefits of an italian heritage girlfriend)

Ok here we go. For Sage we shall all post our meals to show him what he's missing. This may end his silly game early it may not but either way it will drive him crazy which is a good thing.

For a snack yesterday had some leftover NYE hors d'oeuvres. Foie gras terrine on toasted homemade brioche. :thumbsup:

Last night for dinner I made 17 bean soup with bacon, sour cream and fresh salsa. Mmmmm good. Oh and Sage....there were also a few lentils in there.

Ok here we go. For Sage we shall all post our meals to show him what he's missing. This may end his silly game early it may not but either way it will drive him crazy which is a good thing.

For a snack yesterday had some leftover NYE hors d'oeuvres.....

Good plan; bad execution.

French or not, I don't think you bragging about eating horse crap is going to make Sage jealous.

Good plan; bad execution.

French or not, I don't think you bragging about eating horse crap is going to make Sage jealous.

:lol::lol:

How about this. Lunch today was a fried bologna with cheese and onions on a fresh Costanzo roll with fresh cut fries at Papa Jake's. Awesome and not a lentil in sight.

Last night was stuffed shells, sweet italian sausage, garlic bread and a wonderful green salad topped with a white wine vinegarette. Peach pie for desert.

Today's lunch was a yummy Firehouse Italian sub (fully involved) on wheat.

Not quite Chef J standards, but yummylicious none the less.

Last night was stuffed shells, sweet italian sausage, garlic bread and a wonderful green salad topped with a white wine vinegarette. Peach pie for desert.

Today's lunch was a yummy Firehouse Italian sub (fully involved) on wheat.

Not quite Chef J standards, but yummylicious none the less.

Mmmm, I can just smell that peach pie as it came out of the oven. Can you smell that Sage. I hope you had it with ice cream. You had to have ice cream with it don't you agree sage?

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I just made a huge batch of brownies. it is still hot, and I plopped a couple scoops of triple vanilla ice cream on top.

Yeah, yeah....that's the stuff. Oh and sage....smoke a big bong hit and see how those plain lentils cure the munchies. :thumbdown:

So we're at 4 days...is BeanFest '11 still going?

:lol:

BeanFest 2011

" Since 1989, the National Lentil Festival has celebrated this wonderful little legume that is consumed by people all over the world. We invite you to explore our website and welcome you to join us for the National Lentil Festival in August. "

Edited by The Senator

:lol:

BeanFest 2011

" Since 1989, the National Lentil Festival has celebrated this wonderful little legume that is consumed by people all over the world. We invite you to explore our website and welcome you to join us for the National Lentil Festival in August. "

If Sage plays his card right he'll get himself a sponsorship & a free trip to the Palouse.

If Sage plays his card right he'll get himself a sponsorship & a free trip to the Palouse.

I sent them a link to this thread.

The kind, gentle part of me hopes Sage gets something meaningful out of it. The part of me that simply wants to be entertained (which is a much, MUCH greater part of me) hopes that the directors of "LentilFest" come back and say "Eating noting but lentils? Kid, you are !@#$ing nuts...that **** is awful."

I sent them a link to this thread.

The kind, gentle part of me hopes Sage gets something meaningful out of it. The part of me that simply wants to be entertained (which is a much, MUCH greater part of me) hopes that the directors of "LentilFest" come back and say "Eating noting but lentils? Kid, you are !@#$ing nuts...that **** is awful."

Have you been replaced by aliens?? This is the most Un-DC Tom like post I've ever read. Is this a sign of the end of days? :unsure: