Stevies Account Was Hacked

Right. Someone hacked his twitter account, and the only thing they did was upload a pic to twitpic?

He used his twitter account for hours & uploaded the photo of him and scoe after the other pic.

Edited by BlueFire

Right. Someone hacked his twitter account, and the only thing they did was upload a pic to twitpic?

He used his twitter account for hours & uploaded the photo of him and scoe after the other pic.

Will you PLEASE just DROP IT?! Think what you want to think.

You really can't get over "Stevie's" penis can you?

You really can't get over "Stevie's" penis can you?

:rolleyes:

It's more about the PR nightmare he would have caused if this had went widespread. In the same season, blaming God and then making a snafu like this would be ridiculous.

I love his play on the field, but they need to keep him away from the public.

:rolleyes:

It's more about the PR nightmare he would have caused if this had went widespread. In the same season, blaming God and then making a snafu like this would be ridiculous.

I love his play on the field, but they need to keep him away from the public.

You honestly think that a professional athlete would post a picture of their penis on twitpic? Even Vince Young isn't that dumb...

You honestly think that a professional athlete would post a picture of their penis on twitpic? Even Vince Young isn't that dumb...

Yeah, I honestly think that he could have been trying to DM it to some girl on twitter and have accidentally posted it publicly.

Edited by BlueFire

There actually was a redskins player a few years ago who accidentally posted a dick pick on his blog, he took a picture of a playbook that was sitting in his lap in the locker room, and the rest was history...

There actually was a redskins player a few years ago who accidentally posted a dick pick on his blog, he took a picture of a playbook that was sitting in his lap in the locker room, and the rest was history...

lol. Hopefully this one will turn out like that one & not go widespread. I'm glad that the only ones in the media I've seen mention it are local Bills media, who aren't going to make a big deal of it.

Yeah, I honestly think that he could have been trying to DM it to some girl on twitter and have accidentally posted it publicly.

Ya know what? I am really sick of your tasteless comments. Stevie is a very happily married man. I'm friends with his wife. He is also a born-again Christian. I think it's time for me to take a break from this board. I really don't need to read sh*t like this. Carry on.

Ya know what? I am really sick of your tasteless comments. Stevie is a very happily married man. I'm friends with his wife. He is also a born-again Christian. I think it's time for me to take a break from this board. I really don't need to read sh*t like this. Carry on.

Why so serious?

Cable, you're taking it personally because you know her. You have to expect that people will look at the available evidence and come to their own conclusions.

However, I won't post anymore, since it does seem to affect you on a personal level.

Cable, you're taking it personally because you know her. You have to expect that people will look at the available evidence and come to their own conclusions.

However, I won't post anymore, since it does seem to affect you on a personal level.

I gotta admit bluefire, you're the only one who's been claiming this and all up in arms about it. The whole situation just looks sketchy.

Dude's married, posting pics of his kids and such, and then all of a sudden posts his junk? I'm not buyin it.