Does Weiss leaving signal the end of NE

PM me your e-mail - I can shoot you a few nice ones

156351[/snapback]

It'll affect them, but not too bad.  It depends on who their assistants are and who weis has groomed to replace himself.  also depends on who goes with weis to ND.

156368[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe he will bring Bellicheck with em :D

I'm not convinced it's Doom and gloom for the pats, if Romeo Crenell gets a head coaching job after this season, and raids some of the other pats coaches with him. Than I'll be more inclined to agree, but to a certain extent. I don't think ne will just fall off the map, but the playing field imo will definitly be evened out. Don't get it wrong. The pats while having the best coaching staff in the nfl, also have a talent loaded full of smart "FOOTBALL PLAYERS" mix that with great coaching and you got championship success, but losing weis, and than hopefully losing crenell, mangini, pepper johnson etc will hurt them

hmm seems u think BB is responsable for NE's offense and if cw leaves BB will keep the team together..a team isnt just its head coach, its all the coaches together....it will be a drop off for NE but i think the other side of the news is that cw is out of nfl so theres no chance of him takeing over another team and giveing us problems there as well....i definatly couldve seen miami going after him.