Recommendations for NE OC

TigerJ

Now that Charlie Weis is going to be coaching Notre Dame, Bill Belichick needs to hire an offensive coordinator. Whether or not he wants our advice, I think we should offer it. So, who do you think we should recommend he hire? How about Kevin Gilbride?

:D

Now that Charlie Weis is going to be coaching Notre Dame, Bill Belichick needs to hire an offensive coordinator. Whether or not he wants our advice, I think we should offer it. So, who do you think we should recommend he hire? How about Kevin Gilbride?

156333[/snapback]

We can only hope.

Hahahahahaha. You like emo. Hahahahaha.

Sorry, I almost completely missed what you said because of your embarassingly big signature.

Oh, and the Pats will still be a force with or without Weis, I reckon. Pittsburgh has two brand new coordinators this season - how's that working out for them?

Hahahahahaha. You like emo. Hahahahaha.

Sorry, I almost completely missed what you said because of your embarassingly big signature.

Oh, and the Pats will still be a force with or without Weis, I reckon. Pittsburgh has two brand new coordinators this season - how's that working out for them?

156358[/snapback]

LMAO - I love EMO.

It will be interesting to see who gets the job. They don't really have an heir apparent (unlike defense, where Eric Mangini seems like the clear guy to take Crennel's place).

LOL at Gilbride - I think I'd hire a plane to fly around the stadium to campaign against that one. :D Let him groom Eli into a whimpering, nepotistic Ryan Leaf -that seems appropriate.

156333[/snapback]

Mike Ditka

Will be interesting to see if Brady is as good without Charlie there. This decision by ND was a blessing for the Bills, keeping Tom C and NE losing Charlie W,

sort of like us keeping Jonas Jennings and the Patriots losing Cory Dillon. :D