Tim Tebow to start!

1B4IDie

I'm sure Studsrville made that call, ;-)

Great Brandon Lloyd brought my team to the #1 seed now he I might as well bench him.

My guess is 12-20 130 yards and 1 TD passing with 12 rushes for 46 yards and 1 TD

Edited by Why So Serious?

Great Brandon Lloyd brought my team to the #1 seed now he I might as well bench him.

My guess is 12-20 130 yards and 1 TD passing with 12 rushes for 46 yards and 1 TD

Oh gosh, if he succeeds...RAGE.

Orton and Lloyd carried me to the playoffs, only to let me down in the first round of the playoffs.

Regardless of the injury situation, the McDaniels firing could not have come at a worse time for those who own Broncos' players.

You may be missing an INT or two.

I'm in the playoffs in my two money leagues. In one I had Orton as my QB since Romo went down and in the other one I have Lloyd and Moreno these jerkoffs might end my season tomorrow and winning at fantasy was helping to mitigate the Bills terribleness.

Now I have to think about starting Oakland's Defense. I was set on the Pats D against a Rogers-less Packers, but now I don't know. Thanks for nothing Tim Tebow.

It will be interesting to see how Mr Tebow does..