Airport INsecurity

truth on hold

Correct, as it was in response from others suggesting I ought to, like I said. It's all there in thread. You earned it troll.

As a law enforcement official, you truly ought to be ashamed of yourself for cheapening a thread about felony theft and airline safety.

I'm the troll but you don't answer questions. Right.

Did you report it to the police? Or do you just want the airlines to reimburse you for the packages you claim you put in your checked baggage.

Be careful, be very very careful.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More likely it was for the name calling than it was for the simple disagreement. But I see you have some sort of history with Joe, so good luck in the pissing match.

There was no history prior to his thread. It started with his name calling and trolling. Question my judgement all you want, I can see both sides of the argument. I spelled out the factors in my decision. But to absolve the perpetrators of a felony for responsibility, is unacceptable and imo inexcusable for a law enforcement official, Would hate to be living in whatever area he's responsible to protect.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

There was no history prior to his thread. It started with his name calling and trolling. Question my judgement all you want, I can see both sides of the argument, and I spelled out the factors in my decision. But to absolve the perpetrators of a felony for responsibility, is unacceptable and imo inexcusable for a law enforcement official, Would hate to be living in whatever area he's responsible to protect.

I never absolved them. I specifically stated that if they could be identified then arrest and prosecute them. Oh great poster, show me where I said that you were totally at fault for this. I said it was not smart to put wrapped packages in your checked baggage. Also, I believe I also posted that technically TSA says that you SHOULD NOT put electronics in your checked baggage.

Your right, I'm wrong oh great poster.......

You still haven't answered if you reported the theft to the police?

Edited by BB27

I never absolved them. I specifically stated that if they could be identified then arrest and prosecute them. Oh great poster, show me where I said that you were totally at fault for this. I said it was not smart to put wrapped packages in your checked baggage. Also, I believe I also posted that technically TSA says that you SHOULD NOT put electronics in your checked baggage.

Your right, I'm wrong oh great poster.......

You still haven't answered if you reported the theft to the police?

Then how is it myself and others read your OP as absolving them? There's Dank's post and this from a supporter of yours: "I'd also like to paraphrase another poster who was shocked a member of law enforcement would blame the victim of the crime. I'm not that shocked, but still find it a bit reprehensible." Those are just two examples.

Dumb luck on your part it was so offensive it got deleted. But that further supports the absolve language. As does your history of back tracking and spinning. And even your subsequent modified posts have a blatant "blame the victim" theme that others have picked up on.

This just happened and it's all new to me. I'm considering my options. One thing though, I won't be discussing this with you any further. You're just disgusting.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack