Reading the lines between the lines about the O-line

Beerball

Gailey segment with Chris Brown

Very happy with Chad Rinehart's play. Wants a very physical O-line and Rinehart is a move in that direction. Does this mean we've seen the last of Hangartner at center? We were very stout up the middle last week & it looks to me like this change is permanent.

Also spends time on the fins defense, wild cat, McGee & fins special teams. (o-line discussion is at the end of the segment)

Honestly I think that Rinehart's, Handy, and Urbik will be battling it out for the RG spot next year. Obviously Rinehart does get to play out the stretch but lets see how he finishes. But with the additions of Urbik and Rinehart its good depth along the interior to have a pair of decent backups who can come in and play respectably.

Now the team still needs some depth at tackles and a backup center (Or another guard if Handy is move to backup Wood).

Honestly I think that Rinehart's, Handy, and Urbik will be battling it out for the RG spot next year. Obviously Rinehart does get to play out the stretch but lets see how he finishes. But with the additions of Urbik and Rinehart its good depth along the interior to have a pair of decent backups who can come in and play respectably.

Now the team still needs some depth at tackles and a backup center (Or another guard if Handy is move to backup Wood).

No they need starters at Tackle because Bell and Wrotto are not the answer.

No they need starters at Tackle because Bell and Wrotto are not the answer.

They need a RT. Bell is fine and should only improve the longer it gets from his injury.

As for Rinehart, I hope it's a matter of good timing for the Bills. He was a 3rd round pick in 2008 and started 4 games last year before getting injured, so he's got some ability. It appears the reason the Skins and Jets gave up on him is it took awhile to recover from his injury, and he is only now starting to feel right.