julian assange dead pool

um....should I feel insulted. BTW he has not done anything yet against Russia. US is maybe 1% of the problem and he's spent 95% of his effort on.

go to a foreign country of your choice grab some state secrets and send them to wikileaks and I'm sure he'll even it up for you- of course in some countries you might have to use floppies, and some countries might not have anything on computer so you'd have to sneak out a file cabinet and the poor basterds in NK might not even have paper.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to a foreign country of your choice grab some state secrets and send them to wikileaks and I'm sure he'll even it up for you- of course in some countries you might have to use floppies, and some countries might not have anything on computer so you'd have to sneak out a file cabinet and the poor basterds in NK might not even have paper.

True, but I have read that they have so much info on other counties they don't have enough manpower to look it over and the people from within are pissed that he's just concentrating most of their resources on the us.

True, but I have read that they have so much info on other counties they don't have enough manpower to look it over and the people from within are pissed that he's just concentrating most of their resources on the us.

if true they should stop being pissed and leak the leaks

Hope his life insurance has ricin and polonium poisoning riders. Man, when your choices are "rape conviction" or "Russian hit team", you are VSF.

No, the irony will be when he pleads for political asylum in the US.

France will always welcome him with open arms...For making us look so bad he will have parades every day!

I think there was info in the US diplomatic cables that made the French look bad...but I think the French have parades for that as well.