Buffalo wins over Niagara in two overtimes

millbank

I just got back from it, I live on campus, it was the wildest game I've ever seen. Stressful. Mark Bortz played huuuge, made Juan Mendez his b***h.

156302[/snapback]

I just saw it live too. I saw TV there. Was the game on Empire? It was a fight to the death!! UB could not put Niagara away until the end.

This is UB's 3rd OT win this year. I have to say when you win games like this, you learn how to face adversity. If you beat UB you have to get a big lead early because they are dangerous in a close game.

The Bulls could be an interesting team come tournament time.

PTR

Promo, I think Empire carried a Raptors game tonight.

(I say "I think", because my Empire feed apparently doesn't have the rights to the Raptors games. One more viewing of the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame ceremony, and I'll have Koshinski's opening monologue memorized....)

Nothing worse than Divison 19, AAA college basketball

156395[/snapback]

Dude, both Niagara and UB are talented, NCAA Tournament caliber teams (not tournament winning caliber, tournament getting to caliber, lol). Last season Buffalo beat the snot out of Kent State a year removed from there Great Eight run. This year, Buffalo is definitely a top contender for the MAC crown, a pretty decent conference.