Ladies and Gentlemen, the bandwagon has returned

Corp000085

and simmons is on it now.

BILLS (-11) over Browns

If the Browns were smart, they would announce that they signed the unknown Manning brother this week: Dutch Manning. Just say he's in his mid-30s and was playing in the CFL for the past 10 years. Nobody would question it. And that's how they would keep their fans interested in the team. No, everything's cool, we have one of the Manning brothers starting this week, I think things are turning around. Then they could scratch Dutch at the last second and start Luke McCown again. I'm telling you, this would work.

(By the way, I would rank the AFC wild-card contenders like this: Jets, Jags, Bills, Broncos, Ravens. Which means there's a decent chance we might get to wager against Bledsoe in a playoff game. Keep your fingers crossed.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/041210

I hope to god that they win tomorrow, for they're actually getting some good national press.

I loved this:

Niners (+6.5) over CARDINALS

I love when a coach benches his QB, tries a couple of other guys, realizes they're worse than what he had, then goes back to the original QB with his tail between his legs -- like what happened with Denny Green and Josh McCown this week. See, this is why there could never be an all-female football league.

COACH: "We're making another change -- I'm giving you another chance."

FEMALE QB: "Just like that, I'm supposed to forget what happened?"

COACH: "Come on, I'm sorry I benched you, I made a mistake."

FEMALE QB: "Maybe you should have thought of that before you started those two other sluts!"