Michelle My Belle says obesity is a "national security threat"

I get why the fat kitty line would be offensive. As far as the Pig face B word part I'm at a loss. Michelle actually does have a piggish grill, and I'm not sure if you got wind of her early in the primary before her handlers made her over, but she really is an angry pissed off B word, so I'm not sure why that's out of bounds. Perhaps you could shed some light on this. As to your "stones" comment, I can only assume you're projecting.

Setting aside accuracy problems, her appearance is relevant how? Do you see your remarks as sexist? Did what she say relate to her "fat kitty and pig face" as you say? M Obama gets an appearance e v a l but Barack does not? Or other male politicians?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting aside accuracy problems, her appearance is relevant how? Do you see your remarks as sexist? Did what she say relate to her "fat kitty and pig face" as you say? M Obama gets an appearance e v a l but Barack does not? Or other male politicians?

You are spot on about the e v a l... They ragged on the Clinton females too (Hillary and Chelsea)... Then the same people tend to cry foul about the whole lipstick on a pig (taken out of context) thing. Go figure. Sad because the sexists will always try to put a strong and powerful woman down by knocking thier looks then rally around the good looks of the ones that come of as ding bats. :wallbash:

You are spot on about the e v a l... They ragged on the Clinton females too (Hillary and Chelsea)... Then the same people tend to cry foul about the whole lipstick on a pig (taken out of context) thing. Go figure. Sad because the sexists will always try to put a strong and powerful woman down by knocking thier looks then rally around the good looks of the ones that come of as ding bats. :wallbash:

Look, I already agreed with VABills today. Don't make me want to hang myself OK?

Why does TBD space out the letters in e v a l?

I see why you would think so, but no, the comments aren't any more sexist than telling a man he lacks the balls to do whatever, because you wouldn't tell a woman she lacked the ovaries to do as such. As far as appearance e v a l for a politician, she isn't one. She's just an angry B word that I find repulsive and I find it soothing to speak of her in such terms.

As far as the Clinton females, a lot of those you speak of, like the SNL cast and writers that ripped Chelsea were libs. And for the record, I thought they all should have been horse whipped for going on TV and making fun of a 13 year old girl for being ugly.

Michelle Obama, however, is a grown woman who likes to throw stones and is hideously ugly, and I'm tired of hearing how "beautiful" she is or how shapely her mannish arms are [thank you LABF]. I may have erred in referring to her as "piggish" and for that I would like to apologize, not to any of you because I don't owe you anything, but to myself, because I want to be as consistent and accurate a person as I can be, and if I'm going to make a metaphorical connection between Michelle and an animal I think a baboon has a far more striking resemblance.

As far as the Clinton females, a lot of those you speak of, like the SNL cast and writers that ripped Chelsea were libs. And for the record, I thought they all should have been horse whipped for going on TV and making fun of a 13 year old girl for being ugly.

So you condemned Limbaugh when he referred to Chelsea as a dog, right?

Edited by Booster4324

So you condemned Limbaugh when he referred to Chelsea as a dog, right?

I'd want to know the context, but if he said that outright, then yes I would.

I'm always skeptical when someone attributes something like that to Rush because he so often gets taken out of context. There was some dildo on here last week posting lists of these bogus quotes, most of which were either tongue in cheek or parodying something someone else said, and this (*^*&%^$^#was trying to pass them off as straight up comments.

I'd want to know the context, but if he said that outright, then yes I would.

I'm always skeptical when someone attributes something like that to Rush because he so often gets taken out of context. There was some dildo on here last week posting lists of these bogus quotes, most of which were either tongue in cheek or parodying something someone else said, and this (*^*&%^$^#was trying to pass them off as straight up comments.

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?"

— while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton on his 1993 television show, Rush Limbaugh

Link

That is strange! I just noticed that.

[/test_on]

e v a l

[/test_off]

That is not how I typed it... What gives!

You guys just need to adjust your settings. If you go to the bottom left corner of the browser page, you should see a dropdown box that says Two Bills Drive 3.1. Right next to that is another dropdown box that should say English (USA). Yours was inadvertantly set to English (conner), a new board feature that came with the upgrade in which certain words and concepts are automatically s p e l l e d o u t s l o w l y so people like conner have a better chance at following along. Here...let me show you.

H o w m a n y t i m e s d o y o u h a v e t o c h a n g e t h e n a m e o f g l o b a l w a r m i n g b e f o r e y o u r e a l i z e i t ' s a l l a h o a x ?

You guys just need to adjust your settings. If you go to the bottom left corner of the browser page, you should see a dropdown box that says Two Bills Drive 3.1. Right next to that is another dropdown box that should say English (USA). Yours was inadvertantly set to English (conner), a new board feature that came with the upgrade in which certain words and concepts are automatically s p e l l e d o u t s l o w l y so people like conner have a better chance at following along. Here...let me show you.

H o w m a n y t i m e s d o y o u h a v e t o c h a n g e t h e n a m e o f g l o b a l w a r m i n g b e f o r e y o u r e a l i z e i t ' s a l l a h o a x ?

You went this far out of your way to insult someone who's trolling?

Michelle Obama, however, is a grown woman who likes to throw stones and is hideously ugly, and I'm tired of hearing how "beautiful" she is or how shapely her mannish arms are [thank you LABF]. I may have erred in referring to her as "piggish" and for that I would like to apologize, not to any of you because I don't owe you anything, but to myself, because I want to be as consistent and accurate a person as I can be, and if I'm going to make a metaphorical connection between Michelle and an animal I think a baboon has a far more striking resemblance.

Wow, that's not at all revealing/offensive. Nice job! :thumbsup:

You are so insightful. Pearls like this really make reading your posts worthwhile.

I'll let you know the second I give a crap about your opinion on any subject. Do everyone and hold your breath while you wait.

You're not helping yourself much.