Michelle My Belle says obesity is a "national security threat"

Having one meal at 1500 calories not including the beer or pepsi will certainly contribute to poor health. Of course if you choose that kind of lifestyle, well then I hope you have good health insurance...

Not necessarily true. A 1,500 kcal meal with two 750s thrown in to round out the day is fine for a 230 lb man with isnt sitting at a desk all day.

Remember....Its TOTAL caloric input per day you have to watch.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but if you were in Manhattan and still found yourself in a TGIF then you deserve whatever fate the dietary gods put on you.

What happened, reservations at American Girl were booked up?

:w00t: :w00t:

He is from MTL!

Anyway... HEY! I had to sit through my 8 year old daughter's "tea" at the American Girl Cafe n Chicago this year. My son was the wise one and we just kept him home... Fathers can't do that! :wallbash:

Not necessarily true. A 1,500 kcal meal with two 750s thrown in to round out the day is fine for a 230 lb man with isnt sitting at a desk all day.

Remember....Its TOTAL caloric input per day you have to watch.

Like I said.. Not even that... I go 255 and just these past coupl of week I was humping 80 pounds of equipment across snowy fields all day. Now granted I don't work that hard all the time, but I am constantly moving back in forth between desk and outside.

Me it is sleep... Get me off a swing shift and I would probably lose the 30 pounds. It has been creeping up on me the past 20 years.

I don't know how true this is.. But on History Channel they mentioned that a "mountain man" back in the 1800's would have to take in about 6,000 kcal a day just to survive! Wow, where did he find a McD's on the continental divide!!! ;)

I'm sorry but if you were in Manhattan and still found yourself in a TGIF then you deserve whatever fate the dietary gods put on you.

It was freezing and I was starving. Clouded my judgement somewhat.

It was freezing and I was starving. Clouded my judgement somewhat.

Dont let GG get to you....hes one of those "NYC is the be-all-end-all types." :rolleyes:

Truth is, if you skipped Fridays in NYC, youre a lot closer to eating at one of those garbage stands on any corner or at some deli with eight hour old mac and cheese in a salad bar type of thing than you are to eating anything healthy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46303.html#ixzz186lgDPI4

I know first ladies are largely insignificant figures who tend to latch on to a token cause for PR concers, but for Christ sake, can we all simmer down on the hyperbole please? Is everything a !@#$ing crisis? Maybe we need to declare war on obesity.

Next comes the fast food tax to suck revenue out of poor people, but you can bet your ass the equally fattening gourmet food at the types of resstaurants where Michelle sits her fat pusssy down to stuff her pig face won't be effected.

Well, she has shapely arms. I know it's true because the networks reminded me 1000 times during the campaign.

Sorry we enjoy the good things in life, like food and heart attacks and arent self-loathing liberal dolts who starve ourselves.

I loathe myself little enough to take care of myself. I eat plenty, but get off my lazy ass and exercise regularly. Where's all this hard work and personal responsibility I hear so much about?

Dont let GG get to you....hes one of those "NYC is the be-all-end-all types." :rolleyes:

Truth is, if you skipped Fridays in NYC, youre a lot closer to eating at one of those garbage stands on any corner or at some deli with eight hour old mac and cheese in a salad bar type of thing than you are to eating anything healthy.

Sorry to knock the top rated cuisine on Long Island.

Truth is that a good place can easily be found within a block of any TGIF in the city, whether it's lunch or dinner.

Stop getting your panties in a wad, eat a salad and hit the treadmill.

But just in case you'd rather stay on the couch and eat fast food, we'll make sure someone else picks up the tab when you develop diabetes and need knee replacement surgery.

:lol:

I laugh now but know the day will come when I'll be making reservations there for my daughter's birthday.

Edited by KD in CT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46303.html#ixzz186lgDPI4

I know first ladies are largely insignificant figures who tend to latch on to a token cause for PR concers, but for Christ sake, can we all simmer down on the hyperbole please? Is everything a !@#$ing crisis? Maybe we need to declare war on obesity.

Next comes the fast food tax to suck revenue out of poor people, but you can bet your ass the equally fattening gourmet food at the types of resstaurants where Michelle sits her fat pusssy down to stuff her pig face won't be effected.

Irony wins again.

The first lady is engaging in a little hyperbola but that's par for the course now- everything is the most important thing in the world to take care of until the new most important thing in the world to take care of comes along- but lets be fair she's just echoing a military report that came out last year- I'm not worried because by that time well probably have just about drone everything and the only thing all those fat cheeks will be doing is basically playing real life video games from air conditioned offices.

Irony wins again.

For those that don't have a Conner to English dictionary, I'll translate:

Conner: That's ironic

English: I don't have any idea what the !@#$ hyperbole means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hyperbole

So far today I've been called a douche bag by p[ussy]Bills and accused of lacking a brain from Conner, so I must be doing something right. The only thing that could top that would be getting named Worst Person in the World by Olbermann.

p.s. An extra gold star goes to the guy who can make something funny out of Keith Olbermann's name. I'm stumped.

Are you suggesting putting quotes around his name for effect, or are you suggesting that it's gay to use a comical variation on his name?

Or am I suggesting that "Keith Olbermann" is itself a funny name already, in no need of improvement?

No, it's got to be the first one. Quotation marks are freakin' hilarious. :w00t:

For those that don't have a Conner to English dictionary, I'll translate:

Conner: That's ironic

English: I don't have any idea what the !@#$ hyperbole means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hyperbole

So far today I've been called a douche bag by p[ussy]Bills and accused of lacking a brain from Conner, so I must be doing something right. The only thing that could top that would be getting named Worst Person in the World by Olbermann.

p.s. An extra gold star goes to the guy who can make something funny out of Keith Olbermann's name. I'm stumped.

Kunth Ovarian

Supply and Demand at it finest. I'm going to grab a protein shake and head to the gym now. :P

This is in no way directed at you, but fat Conservatives jabbering on about personal accountability makes me laugh.

How do you feel about us thin conservatives yabbering on about personal accountability?

Supply and Demand at it finest. I'm going to grab a protein shake and head to the gym now. :P

This is in no way directed at you, but fat Conservatives jabbering on about personal accountability makes me laugh.

Why?

I'm scarfing down a package of Oreos as I type this (serving size: 2 cookies. Right. :lol:) How am I not personally accountable for that?