Fitz over Sanchez or Hennne

turbobike

Fitzpatrick over HENNE any freakin' day of the week. Also Fitzmagic over Sanchez but I can also admit Sanchez has had his days where he looked pretty damn good so this probably isn't as obvious as Fitzy over Henne. But I bet most Jets fans would take Fitzys production over the "Sanchize."

Brady over everybody in the world, btw.

Fitzpatrick over HENNE any freakin' day of the week. Also Fitzmagic over Sanchez but I can also admit Sanchez has had his days where he looked pretty damn good so this probably isn't as obvious as Fitzy over Henne. But I bet most Jets fans would take Fitzys production over the "Sanchize."

Brady over everybody in the world, btw.

I agree with this.

Henne is bad enough that I think it's time Miami go back to the well and invest yet another pick in replacing Dan Marino. Sanchez at least deserves a little bit longer; he's shown flashes of something.

Both teams would probably be well-served by a healthy Chad Pennington, which is a sad story.

Henne and Sanchez are brutal

I wouldn't close the book on Sanchez yet. He is still young but his recent peformances have to be diving Jests fans nuts. Henne on the other hand never impressed me. I would take Fitz hands down over either of them. This up coming draft should be heavy on D. Although I wouldn't be too upset over a #1 wide out.

There is absolutely no question. Fitz is clearly, by any objective measure, a better QB than both those guys this year and arguably a better QB up to this point PERIOD. Obviously, Brady is the best.

What he said. I look forward to seeing Fitz after a year in the system and taking starter's reps at OTAs.

The funny thing is, most analysts seem to consider Sanchez to be a good/franchise QB...

based strictly on potential. keep in mind, this is only his second year. we'll see how he looks when he has 4 seasons under his belt. then it'll be time to make a real assessment.

as for right now, Fitz is the man.