Anybody Post This Yet?

My God! From the "Wicked Witch of the West" to the "Weeper of the House." Can't we do anything right in this country? :wallbash: :wallbash:

The "Weeper of the House"

Hey Boehner, don't go to this guy... Your best bet is to vet your shrinks first!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4

Don't let those nasty, mean bleeding heart wretches on The View get the best of you!

:blink:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

My God! From the "Wicked Witch of the West" to the "Weeper of the House." Can't we do anything right in this country? :wallbash: :wallbash:

The "Weeper of the House"

Hey Boehner, don't go to this guy... You best bet is to vet your shrinks first!:

youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4

Don't let those nasty, mean bleeding heart wretches on The View get the best of you!

:blink:

Crying worked for Beck so why not Boehner and given his relationship with Wall Street I'm sure he's crying all the way to the bank.

Crying worked for Beck so why not Boehner and given his relationship with Wall Street I'm sure he's crying all the way to the bank.

But if some libtard shows a HINT of emotion s/he's "keeping it real", right?

That evil Boehner....working his way up from mopping floors in rural Ohio to becoming the third in line to be leader of the Country.....how DARE he?????

But if some libtard shows a HINT of emotion s/he's "keeping it real", right?

No not at all... They would still be "jackwagons" especially in the eyes of the conservatives. I mean come on, there is a time to cry... Just not all the time. No doubt the weeper is keeping it real, how does he not keep it from getting the way (of business that is)? :rolleyes:

No not at all... They would still be "jackwagons" especially in the eyes of the conservatives. I mean come on, there is a time to cry... Just not all the time. No doubt the weeper is keeping it real, how does he not keep it from getting the way (of business that is)? :rolleyes:

The real double standard is at work here. When a man cries, it's a sign of weakness, but when a woman cries, she's just overcome with emotion.

Someone really should be clever enough to combine the R. Lee Ermey commercial with Boehner. Where is SNL?

And hey, remember when Hillary almost saved her campaign with a few well choreographed tears? You know Pasta Joe went through a couple hankies that day.

Someone really should be clever enough to combine the R. Lee Ermey commercial with Boehner. Where is SNL?

And hey, remember when Hillary almost saved her campaign with a few well choreographed tears? You know Pasta Joe went through a couple hankies that day.

But excreting tears or something else?