Note to self : Don't date german teenage girls....

Just Jack

What??? No picture of the daughter???

Helmut should be castrated himself for his crime. Age of consent is 14 in Germany, 16 in Russia - where he's originally from - and attitudes in Europe are far different than in this country regarding older men dating much younger women. (See Ronnie Wood, 61, and 18 y.o. gal-pal Ekaterina Ivanova.)

That said, I'd' still like to see a photo of the girl that caused this poor guy to lose his nuts!

What??? No picture of the daughter???

Helmut should be castrated himself for his crime. Age of consent is 14 in Germany, 16 in Russia - where he's originally from - and attitudes in Europe are far different than in this country regarding older men dating much younger women. (See Ronnie Wood, 61, and 18 y.o. gal-pal Ekaterina Ivanova.)

That said, I'd' still like to see a photo of the girl that caused this poor guy to lose his nuts!

I'm betting that she's hot. Some awful nice looking German girls

Siefert? Wasn't he last seen in the Buffalo airport? Thank God we didn't ever get him as a coach - I know he worked with Joe Montana and won 2 Super Bowls, but any nutcase that would go crazy with a bread knife is probably someone we don't need in the organization - I mean, look at what happened with that Jets coack who simply stuck out his knee.......

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him - so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

Damn! Can't say I totally disagree with him........

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him - so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

Damn! Can't say I totally disagree with him........

Really? You don't think he should have seen his duty as a father to maybe try and stop his daughter from seeing the guy, rather than sawing-off the guy's nuts with a bread knife while 2 other guys held him? :unsure:

(I'm not saying there's nothing perverse about the relationship - there is - but age of consent is 14 there, and no one is accused sexual assault or rape.)

Really? You don't think he should have seen his duty as a father to maybe try and stop his daughter from seeing the guy, rather than sawing-off the guy's nuts with a bread knife while 2 other guys held him? :unsure:

(I'm not saying there's nothing perverse about the relationship - there is - but age of consent is 14 there, and no one is accused sexual assault or rape.)

You clearly don't have a daughter.........

You clearly don't have a daughter.........

Well he doesn't. But if having a daughter means being completly psycho, then maybe no one should have a daughter. And the fact that a law enforcement officer would suggest having a daughter is an excuse for a heinous unlawful act makes me wonder if that person should be in a position of authority.

Well he doesn't. But if having a daughter means being completly psycho, then maybe no one should have a daughter. And the fact that a law enforcement officer would suggest having a daughter is an excuse for a heinous unlawful act makes me wonder if that person should be in a position of authority.

You missed my point.......... I never said it was an excuse for a heinous act, I just stated that I might understand where he was coming from......

Edited by BB27

You missed my point.......... I never said it was an excuse for a heinous act, I just stated that I might understand where he was coming from......

He's coming from being a psycho. Not much more need to be said, IMO.

• 1 month later...