(OT) Yankees reportedly close to signing..

Like A Mofo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard we may get both in NY.  Kevin Brown may get traded to Atlanta according to ESPN.  And the Randy Johnson trade is NOT dead yet.  That would be Vasquez to Chicago, and Johnson here...two Chicago White Sox pitchers to Arizona...

Hmmm....this looks good...

Randy Johnson

Mike Mussina

Carl Pavano

Eric Milton

Jarrett Wright/El-Duque

155975[/snapback]

That rotation is downright scary. But the Yankees get what they want.

I heard we may get both in NY.  Kevin Brown may get traded to Atlanta according to ESPN.  And the Randy Johnson trade is NOT dead yet.  That would be Vasquez to Chicago, and Johnson here...two Chicago White Sox pitchers to Arizona...

Hmmm....this looks good...

Randy Johnson

Mike Mussina

Carl Pavano

Eric Milton

Jarrett Wright/El-Duque

155975[/snapback]

55Million just in the rotation ....Plus the money you gotta eat when trading Brown

:(

Spankees can have Pavano for that money but that is not a done deal ESPNEWs is reporting that the Mariners might offer a last minute deal to get him there. Im happy with the WORLD SERIS CHAMPS rotation with Schilling,Pedro,Wells,Arroyo and Wakefield. Pedro wil resign with Red Sox by end of weekend. The the Champs signed Renteria soon also being reported from winter meetings. I love chances of repeating!! Spankees can keep overspending on the talent all they want LMAO. And Randy wil not be going to NY so get over it already. My prediction he goes to Cards or resigns in Arizona. Go overpay for Steroid taking players like Giambi and Sheffield LMAO

Pedro will be resigning with the Sox within 48 hours. Sox will also land SS Edgar Renteria and then finish their fishing by resigning Varitek.

I've also heard rumors that Jaret Wright failed his physical which is too bad. His 3 year 21 million dollar contract became an albatross the second he signed it and was due to become Jeff Weaver redux.

Spankees can have Pavano for that money but that is not a done deal ESPNEWs is reporting that the Mariners might offer a last minute deal to get him there. Im happy with the WORLD SERIS CHAMPS rotation with Schilling,Pedro,Wells,Arroyo and Wakefield. Pedro wil resign with Red Sox by end of weekend. The  the Champs signed Renteria soon also being reported from winter meetings. I love chances of repeating!! Spankees can keep overspending on the talent all they want LMAO. And Randy wil not be going to NY so get over it already. My prediction he goes to Cards or resigns in Arizona.  Go overpay for Steroid taking players like Giambi and Sheffield LMAO

156053[/snapback]

And Im sure all the Red Sox players are clean, give me a break already.

Moron post alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:)

interesting talks between Yankees and Florida , article in Florida Sun Sentinal

When GM Larry Beinfest on Friday said the Marlins were exploring options for its open rotation spot, no one figured the names would include Javier Vazquez and Tim Hudson.

Part of Saturday's Winter Meetings chatter included talk of the Marlins moving A.J. Burnett for the Yankees' Vazquez and cash. A major league source confirmed that discussion had taken place. The Marlins would likely need no less than $10 million to make the deal work.

Vazquez, who pitched for the Marlins ownership in Montreal, is owed $34.5 million over the next three years. Burnett is eligible for arbitration and will command about $3.5 million next season before qualifying for free agency in 2006.

The Yankees may be trying to acquire Burnett to flip him to the Diamondbacks as part of a deal for Randy Johnson. Burnett's name was on a list of desirable pitchers Arizona submitted to New York.

Florida Sun Sentinal