todays weather in buffalo and fantasy implications

mjohns85

whats the weather supposed to be like in buffalo today and should i start freddy and stevie over jonathan stewart and mike williams. i remember the blizzard game a few years back where the browns beat us 8-0. if the conditions, are similar i want no part of any player involved. thanks in advance

whats the weather supposed to be like in buffalo today and should i start freddy and stevie over jonathan stewart and mike williams. i remember the blizzard game a few years back where the browns beat us 8-0. if the conditions, are similar i want no part of any player involved. thanks in advance

I don't know what the current weather prediction is, but it's way too risky to start a guy like Steve Johnson given the earlier predictions of snow, rain, and sleet. There's a good chance that no team today will have a passing game, let alone one that involves wide receivers.

Fred Jackson would be an okay start (in fact, I'm starting him); but regardless of the weather, J Stewart as the only healthy back in Carolina is probably the better play.