New realgm.com Mock Draft

I was quoting and was referring to the draft that DreReed83 posted, not the original mock draft from this thread. This mock has us picking Robert Quinn DE/OLB from NC. He has not played at all this season due to ineligibility.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=379205

He has 9 receiving TDs in 8 games in 2010.

Edited by Brimley's Stache

I would not hate this. I have heard several draft pundits say that A.J. Green as the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson. Sometimes you just can't pass on a player like that, regardless of what your team needs might be.

We heard that in April 2010.

You are so off base with your comment (the one highlighted) it's not even funny. Do you really think ANYONE is fulfilled with 2-10? If you do, then maybe it is you who is stupid. A good portion of us positive ones just find it easier to see the good in something instead of harp on what is bad, but by no means does that mean we are happy with losing or being where we are as a team. It's just a way of life to not always be negative and to try to find something good in a bad situation. just as it seems it IS a way of life for you and your fellow haters to hate and be negative. We are not going to change each other, there is no doubt about that. But please stop with the asinine comments because they are just false.

There is a simple reason why you and some of your clone friends insist on not relying on the record to make a realistic judgment on the franchise: It makes you look silly. While you thrive in comfort with this extended mediocrity I abhor it.

But please stop with the asinine comments because they are just false.

What is never false is the record. That is an immuatable fact that you can't hide from.

What is amusing is the person who calls another a hater for having a different point of view. Behaving like a petulant child is not something to be proud of. It is something to outgrow.

Edited by JohnC

There is a simple reason why you and some of your clone friends insist on not relying on the record to make a realistic judgment on the franchise: It makes you look silly. While you thrive in comfort with this extended mediocrity I abhor it.

What is never false is the record. That is an immuatable fact that you can't hide from.

What is amusing is the person who calls another a hater for having a different point of view. Behaving like a petulant child is not something to be proud of. It is something to outgrow.

Again, you just ignore what was written and change it to make yourself look better. You said we are "fulfilled" with 2-10. And I said BS. and now you go on to say we thrive in comfort with this extended mediocrity. You really are an idiot.

And I didn't call you a hater because you have a different view. i called you a hater because you NEVER, EVER have anything good to say. Is there not ONE positive you can say or find about the team? Acting like a petulant child? why, because I can't stand listenening to your bs anymore? well, just like you like to B word about the bills, i like to B word about your bitching. gets old doesn't it?

And you know what, I'll take any of my "clone" friends over you negative fans anyday. They are my Bills brothers through thick and thin. They are there when we suck and there when we win. The same can't be said about you.

Again, you just ignore what was written and change it to make yourself look better. You said we are "fulfilled" with 2-10. And I said BS. and now you go on to say we thrive in comfort with this extended mediocrity. You really are an idiot.

And I didn't call you a hater because you have a different view. i called you a hater because you NEVER, EVER have anything good to say. Is there not ONE positive you can say or find about the team? Acting like a petulant child? why, because I can't stand listenening to your bs anymore? well, just like you like to B word about the bills, i like to B word about your bitching. gets old doesn't it?

And you know what, I'll take any of my "clone" friends over you negative fans anyday. They are my Bills brothers through thick and thin. They are there when we suck and there when we win. The same can't be said about you.

Instead of acting like a spoiled brat you need to review some of my postings. They have not all been negative, far from it. There are plenty of positives. Go search for them. I'm not going to do the research for you.

My basic point of view is very simple and easy to comprehend. The Bills at this point are a very mediocre team which is reflected in their losing record. What fool would challenge something so obvious? You certainly do.

If you go back on many of my posts you will see that I agree with the basic organizational strategy to rebuild this downtrodden organization through the draft. That is going to take a number of years to accomplish. If you disagree with that view then so be it. The owner has stated that it is going to be years before the franchise gets back into being competetive. If you doubt me then you are doubting the veracity of the owner.

Who are you to say who qualifies as a TRUE FAN? If you don't like what I say then put me on ignore. That is certainly better than behaving so childishly.

Well I think that we won't be taking a WR pick 1 I just don't see this team ignoring the front 7 or O-line again. I would be more then happy taking a pass rusher with the 1st pick then picking up a RT in round 2 and then trade back into the second and take another run stuffer either at MLB or DE.

This team needs a lot of help in the front 7 and a RT. Now I would put Tightend as another big need but I think that the needs in the trenches are much more pressing and you can patch the position with a free agent Tightend with a run blocking tight end.

Depth should be a big concern for the mid and later rounds as well as free agency. This team needs to do a better job of building depth both through the draft and free agency.

Bell has developed tremendously at LT (His development made more impressive due to him coming off of a horrible injury) and I think Fitz could be the answer at QB if the protection held up better and the ground game was more consistent he would only stand to improve.

Instead of acting like a spoiled brat you need to review some of my postings. They have not all been negative, far from it. There are plenty of positives. Go search for them. I'm not going to do the research for you.

My basic point of view is very simple and easy to comprehend. The Bills at this point are a very mediocre team which is reflected in their losing record. What fool would challenge something so obvious? You certainly do.

If you go back on many of my posts you will see that I agree with the basic organizational strategy to rebuild this downtrodden organization through the draft. That is going to take a number of years to accomplish. If you disagree with that view then so be it. The owner has stated that it is going to be years before the franchise gets back into being competetive. If you doubt me then you are doubting the veracity of the owner.

Who are you to say who qualifies as a TRUE FAN? If you don't like what I say then put me on ignore. That is certainly better than behaving so childishly.

Spoiled brat, childish, acting like a petulant child. You are really hurting me here.

You really are one thick headed individual. I never challenged your point that we are a mediocre team. So who really is the fool?(oh, there I go again being childish) Please qoute me where I said that. My original beef with you was with your saying people are fullfilled with 2-10. And somehow you've switched it all around. I'm not puting anyone on ignore. don't flatter yourself. When I read something I disagree with I am going to respond to it. If you don't like it, and seeing how you're the bigger man here, you can use the ignore button.

And your last remark about being a true fan, there you go making up stuff again.

What, you need an all-star at every position? Bush will be relatively cheap and be able to alternate with Spiller if Jackson goes down - Spiller can not handle an every down load.

Exactly what from my post leads you to believe that I feel we need an all-star at every position? We do not need to bring in a veteran RB like Michael Bush. We don't have enough carries to spread around to our two current RB's, but you're saying that we need to bring in Bush to help handle the workload. If we're looking for another RB to ride the pine, we could easily add an undrafted free agent to fill that void.

Furthermore, I disagree that Spiller can not be an every down back. Just because he hasn't been given the opportunity to do so yet, does not mean that he isn't capable of filling that role. Explain to me exactly why he isn't capable of being a feature back.

When i first viewed this mock draft I was shocked that they had buffalo taking AJ Green and somewhat angry. However, maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea. I know that defense is an important part of winning but what if we adopted a high powered offense mentality, similar to the chargers, where our offense was so potent and capable of posting huge numbers, that the need for a lights out defense wasnt as crucial. It becomes a conflict of interest. It becomes a choice of which side of the ball you want to invest in. I actually wouldnt mind snagging AJ Green. This would give us possibly the most dangerous receiving corps in the NFL. Throw Spiller and Jackson into the mix and we would be very dangerous, especially with The Gunslinger Ryan Fitzpatrick behind center. We need to develop an identity. Why not be a high powered potent offensive team. Evans, Parrish, Johnson, Green, Nelson, and Easley as WR's. Jackson and Spiller in the backfield. Pick up a solid OT in the draft and We would be very very dangerous.

And I didn't call you a hater because you have a different view. i called you a hater because you NEVER, EVER have anything good to say. Is there not ONE positive you can say or find about the team?

Your above comment is inaccurate and it is childish. Go back and read a number of my postings.

Not that a December mock means anything at all but a #4 slot has us missing out on "the best QB prospect to come out since Peyton Manning" AND the "next Bruce Smith". Good Lord! Enjoy those wins over the Lions and the Bengals!

This is an excellent point. The Bills could really, really use a top-tier QB or RDE!!

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH EASLEY COMING BACK NEXT YEAR AND ROSCOE WITH STEVIE & THE OTHERS THAT WOULD JUST BE STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIX IS SMARTER THAN THAT , WE GO DEFENSE IN THE FIRST ROUND THAT IS WHERE THE BIGGEST LACK OF TALENT IS . I THINK NIX WILL GO WITH D LINE OR LB IN THE FIRST & POSSIBLY THE SECOND EVEN , HECK IT COULD BE AN ALL DEFENSIVE DRAFT THIS YEAR .

THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD CHANGE IT IS IF LUCK IS SETTING THERE AT OUR PICK & THEN IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO PASS ON THAT KIND OF TALENT .