This weeks game is blacked out

CodeMonkey

While you are broadcasting your intentions for Sunday so everyone including the NFL can see your post....why don't you just give the NFL headquarters a phone call to confirm they got it.....their number is 1-888-dumb-A$$.

:wallbash::wallbash:

Yeah I am sure they are monitoring posts here not knowing what one effect of a blackout is.

Seems like your paranoia meds have stopped working.

SHHHHH. Nobody tell the NFL that you can watch their games on the Interweb. It's a secret that nobody but us smart folks know about.

What is the interweb?

Sincerely,

Roger Goodell

Seriously, is there a way to watch the game on line live and if so please give the details.

What is the interweb?

Sincerely,

Roger Goodell

Seriously, is there a way to watch the game on line live and if so please give the details.

Monitor the stadium wall on gameday. Someone might give you a shout. ;-)

(This above is code that many times there are links to streams of the game in the shoutbox, but I didn't want to type that out incase Rodger would see . . . d'oh!)

Edited by Why So Serious?

Guys, I do ask that you don't post the link on the site. The NFL does monitor forums, specifically for that reason on Sundays. They then proceed to have those feeds shut off which screws everyone. Besides it probably gives Scott and co. some unwanted attention.

So, what I do ask is that you PM people the link to the game instead of leaving it out there for everyone to grab.

Sincerely,

someone who depises the blackout rule's lack of logic.

I haven't seen a number but I think a few thousand left and TV would have bought them.

I'm guessing the number is considerably north of 3000.

Wouldn't doubt it. Bad weather and two teams going nowhere adds up to a lot of unsold tickets. I'm just waiting for the team to start leaking that fans don't support the team after having as many as 4 blackouts this season.

Last blackout against detroit the website i was watching the game on didn't start streaming until about halfway through the 1st quarter, and then froze and stopped in the 4th. Does anyone know a good site where i can watch the game? Any help would be appreciated! GO bills!

Its always hit or miss. The better sites have been listed in threads from past weeks, those are your best bet but nothing is guaranteed to work.