Shark Infested!

Dante

Sharks in Buffalo tonight. Sorry in advance for the beat down guys! :devil: Honestly,Sabres catching them at the end of a 6 game eastern swing and the 3rd game in 4 nights. Detroit Phili, Buff. Buffalo's grind game might be the worst type for them to face at the end. I like the Sabres but can't cheer for them tonight. GO SHARKS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante

What grind game? The Sabres current lineup of smallish, soft finesse guys is just what the doctor ordered for a team at the end of a long road trip.

Any time I watch em its more of a defensive style. Grind wrong word I suppose. San Jose doesn't usually do well against those kinds of squads that seem to populate the Eastern Conference. Anyway, that said I hope your spot on. GO SHARKS!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante

What grind game? The Sabres current lineup of smallish, soft finesse guys is just what the doctor ordered for a team at the end of a long road trip.

For whom the doctor's orders? The Sabres... The Sharks are just the kinda team the Sabres look for! Especially after a long road trip... A soft, finesse team can run circles around a tired team. I just wish more teams played like the Sharks and Sabres... The game would be more interesting and less boring! Hockey may actually not be irrelevant.