Petulant Childish Acts or Anarchistic Attacks?

Nanker

They are going after Sarah Palin now becuase she criticised wikileaks. And all the corporations that decided...freely....not to "support" them anymore, all in the name of "internet freedom."

But whose?

Not anyone who even says a bad word about wikileaks

Not any freely operating business who decides to not work with them

They have become, essentially what they despise and are turning basicallyy EVERYONE, except these anarchist hackers, against wikileaks. If I was Assange, Id call off these dogs, but he wont, being the egotistical megalomaniac that he is.

Edited by RkFast

They are going after Sarah Palin now becuase she criticised wikileaks. And all the corporations that decided...freely....not to "support" them anymore, all in the name of "internet freedom."

But whose?

Not anyone who even says a bad word about wikileaks

Not any freely operating business who decides to not work with them

They have become, essentially what they despise and are turning basicallyy EVERYONE, except these anarchist hackers, against wikileaks. If I was Assange, Id call off these dogs, but he wont, being the egotistical megalomaniac that he is.

The only thing that is happening freely is that you are freely out of your mind.

It's impossible to control the internet. These are childish acts, but powerful childish acts.

This.

Most of the people that are doing this probably don't give two ***** about wikileaks. Most of them hardly ever see the light of day aside from the one window in their mother's basement, much less take the time to educate themselves about world affairs.

Edit: Interesting, if you make "****" plural, it doesn't filter.

Edited by LeviF91

I just read the best quote today, by Scott Adams .. here I'll share with you baboons..

To be fair, I don't know if Assange's alleged broken condom is because the product was defective. We have good evidence that Assange has the world's biggest set of nuts, so assuming some degree of proportionality, he'd put a strain on any brand of condom that didn't have rebar ribs.

I just read the best quote today, by Scott Adams .. here I'll share with you baboons..

Its too bad the condom broke with whatever john your mother was with in the back of a 92 Ford in Hunt's Point.

Edited by RkFast

Most of them hardly ever see the light of day aside from the one window in their mother's basement, much less take the time to educate themselves about world affairs.

It's funny that this stereotype is still in effect, even though it's nowhere near true anymore....

It's funny that this stereotype is still in effect, even though it's nowhere near true anymore....

I agree, the stereotype is meant to be dismissive, but is obviously outdated. All of a sudden the nerds you picked on in high school are be scary and powerful because of their knowledge, which is mildly refreshing in a way. This has been coming for a long time. The more the world relies on the internet, the more power you give to these people. Sooooo.....now what?

I agree, the stereotype is meant to be dismissive, but is obviously outdated. All of a sudden the nerds you picked on in high school are be scary and powerful because of their knowledge, which is mildly refreshing in a way. This has been coming for a long time. The more the world relies on the internet, the more power you give to these people. Sooooo.....now what?

Get rid of "those people." :devil:

Yeah, they're really showing their vast knowledge through their actions now, right? :rolleyes:

Fact is, anyone can perform these types of attacks. One guy starts a thread in an imageboard that gives out the instructions, suddenly you have a couple thousand people starting up their LOIC and directing it at the same IP. Gee, that was difficult.