Saints Sign Kawika Mitchell

ChasBB

He did have one heck of a game against the Chargers a couple years ago. It was right after Trint had the 1st concussion.

Mitchell's best career game was with the Giants against the Bills. He never really did anything here.

The self-hate is strong with this fan....

Not sure what you are referring to as "self hate", just being an idiot I guess. What in the following (which was my post) is anything but fact?

"I am not sure if an injury is ever really a good thing, but it got him off of one of the worst 3 or 4 teams in the NFL onto the defending Super Bowl Champs, with a legit chance to get another ring."

Not sure what you are referring to as "self hate", just being an idiot I guess. What in the following (which was my post) is anything but fact?

"I am not sure if an injury is ever really a good thing, but it got him off of one of the worst 3 or 4 teams in the NFL onto the defending Super Bowl Champs, with a legit chance to get another ring."

I don't know what that guy was talking about. You're like a ray of sunshine around here. Whenever I see your avatar I know I'm about to read something positive and uplifting.

Being an idiot? Far from it. Recognizing a fella who insists on wallowing in negativity relating to the team he allegedly follows is more like it. It (the wallowing, that is) is a form of ritual self-abuse that many folks around here seem to think makes them look smart.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)